Chael Sonnen: ‘Losing To Tito Makes Me The Worst Fighter In MMA … I’m Now That Champion

J

JollyRants

uF9MjJo3QIaijySXC4iL_Confused%20Christian%20Bale.gif
Chael Sonnen - “Tito’s the worst fighter in the sport. We were fighting for title. I took his title. I am now the worst fighter in the sport. Whoever I fight next, if I win that fight, he then becomes the worst fighter because I’ve officially got the crown, and that’s tough.”

Guess chael gotta try to make himself the champion of something in his delusional mind.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, this is funny. been in Worldwide since the interview a week or so ago.

that's the ONLY part of that interview that wasn't total horseshit, IMO. funny that no audio picked up Tito verbally tapping. funny that Chael has phantom tapped - and/or denied tapping - multiple times. funny that the videos show no evidence of Chael "letting go".

in other words, Chael claiming Tito submitted is the worst case of projecting i've seen since that i saw that fat girl calling everyone else fat. and yes, i've seen the video of Tito 'tapping' his own hand.

Last edited:
Now he's saying that Tito not only tapped but he verbally yelled out Tap Tap...twice....is he lying?

I like self depreciating humor. Chael is fucking hillarious.

yes, this is funny. been in Worldwide since the interview a week or so ago.

that's the ONLY part of that interview that wasn't total horseshit, IMO. funny that no audio picked up Tito verbally tapping. funny that Chael has phantom tapped - and/or denied tapping - multiple times. funny that the videos show no evidence of Chael "letting go".

in other words, Chael claiming Tito submitted is the worst case of projecting i've seen since that i saw that fat girl calling everyone else fat. and yes, i've seen the video of Tito 'tapping' his own hand.
He said Tito tapped? Wtf lol that's so dumb. I thought Chael was smarter than that

Chael Sonnen - “Tito’s the worst fighter in the sport. We were fighting for title. I took his title. I am now the worst fighter in the sport. Whoever I fight next, if I win that fight, he then becomes the worst fighter because I’ve officially got the crown, and that’s tough.”

Guess chael gotta try to make himself the champion of something in his delusional mind.

<TrumpWrong1>

It's this guy.

20130321215630-19448b9a.gif

Lmao Chael roasting himself is awesome.

well, i like uncle shale but in that he is wrong: Tito won the UFC LHW title, while he didn't in MW and LHW. uncle shale was the loser even before the fight with Tito.

Last edited:
He said Tito tapped? Wtf lol that's so dumb. I thought Chael was smarter than that
he said Tito tapped and verbally tapped, and BJM missed it, and he let go, and Tito reversed him. and that he didn't say anything because it was Tito's last fight. but now he is saying it.

oh Chael. he couldn't stand being out of the limelight for 3 straight days.

he said all that right after saying Tito was the worst fighter, and now he (Chael) is, for having lost to him.

i didn't see TS's link or video but here's the original http://forums.sherdog.com/threads/c...lly-quit-in-our-fight.3477923/#post-127606047

I used to find Chael entertaining, now I can't stand the dude, annoying AF. Don't care about anything he has to say really. Side note: That Christian Bale gif just doesn't get old; what did the interviewer say to him anyone know

For what it's worth... looking at a slow-mo replay, I saw Tito tapping.

I used to find Chael entertaining, now I can't stand the dude, annoying AF. Don't care about anything he has to say really. Side note: That Christian Bale gif just doesn't get old; what did the interviewer say to him anyone know
Is mma an art

Back