Chael Goes Off On Joe Rogan

Edgy Brah

Look into it
Banned
Reaction score

Chael has a unique and sometimes retarded take on things.

i am suddenly craving cheetos

Does this egocentric fuckstick actually think that Joe revealed some deeply protected trade secret to the fans?

He is so incredibly self involved that it is offensive. Chael needs to be put on an island and forgotten

Hasn't this topic been posted a few times already?

Oh well. I agree with Chael. Rogan is a personification of the immolating MMA world

This is so stupid. Like if Rogan hadn't said anything, we'd all be clueless to Colby's shtick. Get your head out of your ass Chael

wtf is this goon talking about? does he think we are not aware of what Colby is doing?

Sonnen trying to keep himself relevant by feuding with Joe. He may be right but this is frivolous.

Move along.

What's next, Chael is gonna get pissed when someone reveals that WWE is scripted?

I really don't understand why Chael is so upset by this.
Did he adopt Colby or something?

Chael gonna Chael. Same old game, creating drama where there is none to generate interest. Oh shit, sorry Chael! Did I just reveal trade secrets?

Chael is mad cuz it's gonna come out that his whole thing is an act. The reason Rogan told people that is cuz he respects the viewers. Chael is reacting like a pro wrestler that's mad that another pro wrestler told some fans "don't worry, we don't actually hate each other."
The whole "trade secrets" thing is dumb. Personalities aren't a trade secret. Also, it would be bad if Colby wasn't so goddamned awful at his own gimmick.

Long live Kay Fabe!

didnt wanna talk about it in the other threads on the front page about it?

980x.gif

I wonder if we'll ever get fighters going max kayfabe like undertaker or Kane. Lol the honkey tonk man etc

lol at trade secrets at least rogan is calling it as it is.
colby is acting like a cringeworthy douche to garner attention but he is going at it in the wrong way he is behaving very unsportsmanlike and being unbearable at the same time and he is giving mma a bad name, on top of that ufc 225 bombed and colby is boring as fuck.
case closed.

Back