Chael: Fedor is a

DGT4NOW

Red Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fedor: He’s a ‘chubby bald guy with a nerdy sweater’

"Fedor is terrible," Sonnen told Submission Radio. "And Fedor is a very nice guy. I had the pleasure to meet him twice. The first time, I was in line with him at a Starbucks in a hotel in Los Angeles, and he just blended in. He was just a chubby bald guy, with a nerdy sweater, waiting for his latte like everybody else. And I thought, what a nice guy.

"The reality on Fedor is, if you're not fighting in a commissioned fight, you're not fighting in a real fight. It has to be a sanctioned commission fight. This comes right back what we were talking about with Holly and her quadrillion boxing championships. If there's no sanctioning and there's no credibility and architecture, it doesn't count. So everything he did in Japan with a referee wearing an earpiece gets thrown out."

&

"Fedor got destroyed by guys who are now getting destroyed. Fedor got destroyed by Bigfoot Silva, who by my last count has fought - I believe Frank Mir knocked him out in 18 seconds, I suppose I'd have to re-watch that - but the point is that it's ridiculous. I think it will sell once. I know that I'll tune in, I know that the UFC is going to greatly overpay for him, and good for Fedor, man. I think he did everything right, and he is a nice guy. You know, this isn't my goal to come out and bash a guy, but look, if a guy's terrible a guy's terrible. He's 3-3 in the States, that means he's 3-3."

The headline was not mine, but Bloody elbow

Should we voted in another Clinton or another Bush? Trump is the only one who hasn't been bought out by the Koch brothers. Google that. Koch brothers have bought the senate, the GOP and...oops...wrong forum. :cool:

Enyoj your Bush 2.0

Is this where we get outraged at what a professional troll says?

Chael arguably lost to bisping while juicing

I like Chael, and think him an outstanding wrestler, but I'm guessing his discrediting Fedor means he (Chael) has never competed at sambo.

Any verson of Fedor would wreck any version of Chael and Chael knows it.

Even past-his-Prime Strikeforce Fedor vs PED Chael.

And Chael is some guy who has too much to say about everything and thinks his opinion is the most valid when it usually isn't.

Edit: and saying he's a wonderful guy but mentions how bad he sucks. Come on.

And he would still cave Chaels face in with relative ease

Is this where we get outraged at what a professional troll says?

Incoming::icon_chee

tumblr_inline_n5o8yj2Q1R1qfdst4.gif

Let me get this straight, dozens of fighters have said how great Fedor was or how they didn't want to fight him and yet people will listen to sonnen?

Sonnen is only looking for a potential payday. How many times does he have to talk shit about someone he knows will beat him for some of you to get it? He's a fraud. He talks and lobbies for fights he knows he can't win, just to piggyback off of the accomplishments of his opponent in order to get a big money fight.

I see a lot of 2014+ job dates talking about how pride fights don't count. Give your heads a shake. Pride was brutal and beautiful all at the same time. No one here knows if fights were fixed or not. What's funny, ppl are claiming fights in the US are legit, while those in Japan weren't? Look at some of the judging in the ufc. Just because fights take place in the ufc, doesn't mean they're above being fixed. US sport isn't exactly the cleanest thing in the world, so ppl shouldn't be judging sport outside of it.

Jesus, some of the biggest cheats in sports come from the states, yet a lot of you seem to believe it's the pinnacle of clean competition.

Fedor is a pioneer. The only thing sonnen is a pioneer of in mma is talking shit and leading the way for other cheats.

And Chael can't avoid a triangle choke without steroids, even then it's not a guarantee.

that chubby bald guy with a nerdy sweater would make you his bitch in under a minute chael... cool gimmick you got though i dig it

omg shael u so funneh.
"don't forget about me, guys, pls"

Let me get this straight, dozens of fighters have said how great Fedor was or how they didn't want to fight him and yet people will listen to sonnen?

Sonnen is only looking for a potential payday. How many times does he have to talk shit about someone he knows will beat him for some of you to get it? He's a fraud. He talks and lobbies for fights he knows he can't win, just to piggyback off of the accomplishments of his opponent in order to get a big money fight.

I see a lot of 2014+ job dates talking about how pride fights don't count. Give your heads a shake. Pride was brutal and beautiful all at the same time. No one here knows if fights were fixed or not. What's funny, ppl are claiming fights in the US are legit, while those in Japan weren't? Look at some of the judging in the ufc. Just because fights take place in the ufc, doesn't mean they're above being fixed. US sport isn't exactly the cleanest thing in the world, so ppl shouldn't be judging sport outside of it.

Jesus, some of the biggest cheats in sports come from the states, yet a lot of you seem to believe it's the pinnacle of clean competition.

Fedor is a pioneer. The only thing sonnen is a pioneer of in mma is talking shit and leading the way for other cheats.

I love me some USA envy.

who gives a fuck what this guy thinks

And yet he's accomplished more than Chael ever would in a million lifetimes. Chael's gonna Chael. He's getting increasingly predictable and lame though, if such a thing was possible.

Fully agree with Chael here about the sanctioned fights. I don't even like Chael but the fact is that Pride fighting was not real sanctioned MMA sport in any way shape or form.

They would have pro wrestlers with little to no experience come in and get smashed by the actual MMA stars to help pad their records and build up to the actual fight between the two MMA stars.

All the while they had no drug testing, fake fights(confirmed by many past Pride fighters and associates including Rampage:http://i.imgur.com/d38uaRj.jpg), and refs wearing ear pieces to receives cues from the back like Pro Wrestling. Topped off by the fact it was all run by the Yakuza who eventually got shut down due to rampant gambling and illegal activities losing their TV contracts it was so dirty.

So he's right Fedor's real record in real commissioned and sanctioned MMA fights is 3-3. The nuthugger's are raging at the truth cause they can't handle it.

It's not that hard to cherry pick Chael's record and make him look like shit by removing all suspect victories.

hmmm I think hes just trolling....how can you call shoguns pride gp run legendary and calls shogun a legend and said shogun was his greatest victory in mma. but fedor is a fraud? last time I checked shogun came outta pride fc as well....

Chael is a proven snitch, liar, and a cheater.

So he's right Fedor's real record in real commissioned and sanctioned MMA fights is 3-3. The nuthugger's are raging at the truth cause they can't handle it.

Does that make Brock Lesnars real record 4-3 as the one fight he did was in another organisation and thus "not real"?

Does that make Brock Lesnars real record 4-3 as the one fight he did was in another organisation and thus "not real"?

Well it was in the US and it was sanctioned so. No.
I guess Chael forgot about Affliction or he was thinking in a cage,
Which in that case also makes Broke lose on win.

Chael is just seeking attention, he doesn't fight anymore so the only way he can draw attention to himself is by saying controversial things, he doesn't care if those things make you hate him as long as you give him attention

He gets it from the heels of wrestling, unfortunately some people don't realize by quoting him and discussing him here you give him exactly what he wants, even if it is just to say he is a bum

Chael Sonnen is a steroid user who fought all these "Sanctioned" fights on steroids and still has a journey man record and losses where he cowers up the second things dont go his way.

Fedor is a chubby bald guy with a nerdy sweater and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Chael being a troll and trying to angle for a fight with Fedor. His suspension is almost up and he's going to call out anyone he can that thinks he can draw money with.

Can't we just let Chael fade quietly into obscurity? If he says something and no one talks about it, does it really matter?

Do people still care what chael has to say?

Chael is such a loser he is in the game for a very long time and he is still doing MMAth lol

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back