Chad Mendes On Conor Mcgregor Fighting Dos Anjos

Looks like a toy solider holding an action mans gun.
'Now, see we're sittin' down here, ready to negotiate, and you've already given up your
shit. I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is comin' from.'

Americans would pronounce 'Dos Anjos' better if they just called him 'Dos Angels'. 'Dos Onions' is way off.

I didn't watch the video, but either Mendes is the only person in the world that pronounces "anjos" as "onions," or you have no idea how "onions" is pronounced.

'Now, see we're sittin' down here, ready to negotiate, and you've already given up your
shit. I'm still a mystery to you. But I know exactly where your white ass is comin' from.'
Awesome scene.

Honestly looking at conors weigh in photos and videos at 145 I think 155 is way way better fit, he's so depleted and never can really give a post weigh in interview cause the man can't even talk, IMO 155 is where he shouldve been all along his frame is to big. Also let us not forget frankie held the 155 strap as a man that could've been 135er.

Conor beat a 2 week camp Mendes.

Edgar beat a full camp Mendes.

Conor would lose to Edgar any day of the week, including Sunday.

Conor had the same amount of time to prepare of him. conor had a badly injured knee for that fight. A shortened camp would not explain being dead after only 2 minutes... maybe after 3 rounds, but not 2 minutes.

Conor beat a 2 week camp Mendes.

Edgar beat a full camp Mendes.

Conor would lose to Edgar any day of the week, including Sunday.

Losing to Edgar is nothing strange seeing as he has the tools to beat almost every FW and LW

What annoys me a lot is when Rogan says a very common name like Rafael as HHHHHafael. I get it, RDA is Brazilian, but they're speaking in English.
It annoys you that Rogan tries to pronounce his name correctly? It doesn't matter what language is being spoken, your name is your name. You should probably find more logical things to be annoyed by.

Conor had the same amount of time to prepare of him. conor had a badly injured knee for that fight. A shortened camp would not explain being dead after only 2 minutes... maybe after 3 rounds, but not 2 minutes.

But Mendes only had 2 weeks to prepare AND train for Conor. Theres a huge difference.

A full camp for Mendes = him having a better fight against Conor.

Conor got choked out in 30 seconds. He should stay at FW where the competition is easier.
Conor has never been choked out tho? I guess you're thinking of someone else. Anyway in this thread we're talking about Conor mcgregor. Much like frankie, he was a LW that moved down to FW. The difference between him & Frankie is that he has destroyed everyone in front of him at FW including the champ.

Mendes' chin is so clearly deteriorated that I don't even hold Edgars win over him in high regard

That's mostly because you're stupid though.

Edgar landed a flush two punch combo, and the big left hook Mendes leaned into.

Conor didn't even crack Mendes chin, he KO'd a mendes so tired he couldn't even hold his arms above his chest.

That's mostly because you're stupid though.

Edgar landed a flush two punch combo, and the big left hook Mendes leaned into.

Conor didn't even crack Mendes chin, he KO'd a mendes so tired he couldn't even hold his arms above his chest.
That BIG left hook, LMAO. Pillow fists Frankie. GTFO.

Hey Chad, tell us the Conor McGregor story again.

It annoys you that Rogan tries to pronounce his name correctly? It doesn't matter what language is being spoken, your name is your name. You should probably find more logical things to be annoyed by.

It does matter, because it sounds ridiculous. You're not going to be speaking in English while throwing in words with foreign accents. Do you apply the same thing to Russian names? Chinese names? How about Indian name pronunciation?

If you say HHHafael, then you should pronounce Fedor's name as Fyodor Yemilianenka if you want to stay consistent. But that would be ridiculous. Same applies to Brazilians who have common names.

Or a better one, do you say Patrick Cote in a french accent when talking about him?

You understand the irony of about complaining about pronunciation across different languages right?

Brazilians don't like when Portuguese is mistaken for Spanish, so saying dos Angels is less annoying than "dos Años" or "Hose Aldo".

Back