CFP National Championship Game 1-8-24

Can't wait for this. I'm going to a watch party with my brother, we're gonna play some old school squares.

The odds still bother me though. This game could easily go either way. Huskies have the best WRs in all of college football, and that lefty can sling it. People like my Dad keep saying that you just gotta put pressure on Penix. Good luck since they have the best O-line in college football.

Michigan could easily slow the game down, run behind Corum and Edwards but if they get down by 14+ points early I can't see JJ McCarthy throwing them back in the game.

Can't wait for this. I'm going to a watch party with my brother, we're gonna play some old school squares.

The odds still bother me though. This game could easily go either way. Huskies have the best WRs in all of college football, and that lefty can sling it. People like my Dad keep saying that you just gotta put pressure on Penix. Good luck since they have the best O-line in college football.

Michigan could easily slow the game down, run behind Corum and Edwards but if they get down by 14+ points early I can't see JJ McCarthy throwing them back in the game.
Idk how to play that shit

I get invited to a couple of those every year and I never go lol. It’s mostly people I don’t know though. I like watching SB at home
I loved them when I was younger. I only go to this stuff now because of my brother. It's just easier to go, if not I'll be harrassed, and shamed for being a hermet... :)

Back