Media Cerrone signed, waiting on Conor

So random. Conor must have asked for this as a way to hide from Ferg and still get a title shot
If conors getting this fight then you'd have to think ferguson is getting the title shot

Feeding cowboy to Conor to legitimise another Conor title shot,

It’s a good move. Good for fans, for WME, their golden goose... sides who knows, Cerrone has enough experience and jits to pull it off.

Conor needs a tune up fight. UFC has to throw him a rather easy match up, but it has to someone with name value . Cowboy is a perfect sacrificial lamb.
This^ it is the most winnable fight for Conor that has good name value and cowboy will help sell it. Win win win

Nothing will be signed before December 10, when the NSAC hearing happens.

Of course, people will accuse Conor of ducking in the meantime.
Damn, I almost forgot about that bullshit.

I hope they don't give them too long of a suspension..

Anyway, OP's title is kind of click bait. The post doesn't even say anything about him signing anything.

I do not think the AC would even let Cowboy sign until they have dealt Conor his fine/suspension. Think its more hype then facts.

Cowboy said he's going to 155 after perry for one last shot at a belt then retiring
Interesting I think if Conor still has that fire he pieces Cowboy up in a round, Cowboy doesn't do well against pressure fighters with good technical boxing. Hate to see Cowboy retire but I'm glad he might get a good pay day.

Good hopefully this means ferg vs khabib is happening

Cowboy takes this fight to the ground asap. Good match up despite everyone saying easy win for Conor.

I hope Cowboy headkicks Colinto Bolivian.

AGkv.gif

Feeding cowboy to Conor to legitimise another Conor title shot,

they don't need Cowboy to do that, all they need to do is wait a little bit and then have Conor shit talk Ferguson or Khabib after they fight.

On cerrone's instagram he said in the post fight interview that the ufc told him a name for his next opponent at 155lbs
He said it would be exciting.
This is it.

Skip to 3:40

Is it rumored?
Or happening?

These tags are fucking annoying

they don't need Cowboy to do that, all they need to do is wait a little bit and then have Conor shit talk Ferguson or Khabib after they fight.
I think the fight for the title sells a lot better if Conor is coming off a win, and the Conor vs Cerrone fight would be a big PPV by itself anyway.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back