Cerrone just said he's gonna eat some mushrooms

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
when asked what he plans on doing in Amsterdam lmfao. This guy is crazy.

@ the 0:40 second mark

fair play to him.

when in Rome, do as the Romans do (and get fucked up on shrooms)

If doing shrooms is crazy, call me Gary Busey.

fair play to him.

when in Rome, do as the Romans do (and get fucked up on shrooms)
Actually, most of the locals dont indulge the way tourists do. Hell, I've never met anyone from Amsterdam that didn't mix tobacco with their pot. Like half/half, such a waste. Ruins the taste.

Having taken psychedelics probably over 50 times, myself, I see no problem here. Definitely not inclined to partake of them ever again, but I wish Don Cowboy a fun trip.

Fuck yeah! Psychedelics are awesome

2618366.jpg

Actually, most of the locals dont indulge the way tourists do. Hell, I've never met anyone from Amsterdam that didn't mix tobacco with their pot. Like half/half, such a waste. Ruins the taste.
true. was more approaching Amsterdam from the random European citizens perspective - "whenever a non-Roman visits Rome, do as the Roman's don't really do themselves too much" doesn't have the same ring to it <45>

Hell, since he's in Poland now, my first thought was about more 'ordinary' shrooms....

schab-duszony-z-prawdziwkami-379807.jpg

true. was more approaching Amsterdam from the random European citizens perspective - "whenever a non-Roman visits Rome, do as the Roman's don't really do themselves too much" doesn't have the same ring to it <45>
Fair enough!

Kantarelli are amazing, I could totally go for some

i absolutely can't stand tobacco. increases the risk of psychosis and tastes like old man socks

I promised myself I would never consume anything that would make me have any type of hallucinations again. I'd trip fucking balls with Cowboy though.

What is that? Looks delicious.

Not sure, since I've just found it in google, but seems to be fried pork chop braised with cream and boletus edulis....

And yeah, I want some now. :/

That's the problem. I was never scared. Between paper, micro dots, window payne, shrooms etc....one more trip could land me in a mental institution. A trip with Cowboy....I'd do it<{hughesimpress}>

Back