Cerrone: "F--- you winklejohn. Heres your clickbait motherf------" (video)

TS got us all good...

edit: dang it got moved and someone competent actually was able to add words and video

Last edited:
original.gif

<{Joewithit}>

Winkeljohn is a dink but an emotional Donald isn't the best thing on fight night. Simmer down Donald, at least until after the fight.
He has no chin left anyway

And if anything that moron across from him is as durable as anyone with an empty skull can be

It is Cowboy's fault but I like how everybody takes the opportunity to spread shit like teenage girls to get bullshit started between fighters and their coaches or other fighters they just want people to hate each other so they can try and make a buck off of it. I don't believe in god or hell but if their is one then all media will get to go to the hottest part for selling their soul for a jelly rollDisappointed-Terrible-Awful-OMG-Embarassed-Embarassing-WTF-GIF.gif

He has no chin left anyway

And if anything that moron across from him is as durable as anyone with an empty skull can be

HighYellowishFirefly-size_restricted.gif

I'm not counting out Donald out just yet. Agree about Perry though, he might just walk through everything.

Cerrone may be a “gatekeeper” on sherdog and he has holes in his game that have cost him fights but he has big time wins and has had fights were he looked brilliant. Perry has way less miles and Cerrone has taken a lot of damage but Perry has already become a “gatekeeper”. Without all the buildup drama and Perry hype this would not be viewed as big fight for him. Cerrone has the wider skill set. I don’t think Perry ever becomes a contender. It’s good matchmaking by the UFC though Perry is a draw he has a chance to have back to back wins over team fight milk.

Back