Celebrities Threaten to Leave The US If Trump Wins

Don't care about the list....just waiting to see if Sharpton mans up....

Updated List

WASHINGTON - Donald Trump receieved a historic mandate Tuesday night as Republicans won the House, Senate and White House. The following is a list of famous celebrities who have publicly said they would leave the United States if Donald Trump was elected president. Now that Trump won do you think they will make good on their promise? If we missed someone or if you have something to say please leave a comment below.

1. Amy Schumer
  2. Lena Dunham
  3. Jennifer Lawrence
  4. Barry Diller
  5. Barbra Streisand
  6. Bryan Cranston
  7. Jon Stewart
  8. Cher
  9. Chelsea Handler
  10. Samuel L. Jackson
  11. Whoopi Goldberg
  12. Neve Campbell
  13. Keegan-Michael Key
  14. George Lopez
  15. Ne-Yo
  16. Rev. Al Sharpton
  17. Raven-Symoné
  18. Eddie Griffin
  19. Omari Hardwick
  20. Jenny Slate
  21. Zosia Mamet
  22. Chloe Sevigny
  23. Natasha Lyonne
  24. Elisabeth Moss
  25. Spike Lee
  26. Kathryn Hahn
  27. Lily Depp
  28. Gabrielle Union
  29. Matt Damon
  30. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
  31. Will.I.Am

Cranston was the only one that disappointed me.

I hope they all leave. Take your negative, holier than thou attitude elsewhere.

I hope their twitters are completely spammed with, "Bye, Felicia"

I'll put Cranston up for a spell if he wants to move to Canada , he can stay in my motor home .

These people just ooze patriotism and appreciation for the country which gave them the opportunity to become influential millionaires.

Updated List

WASHINGTON - Donald Trump receieved a historic mandate Tuesday night as Republicans won the House, Senate and White House. The following is a list of famous celebrities who have publicly said they would leave the United States if Donald Trump was elected president. Now that Trump won do you think they will make good on their promise? If we missed someone or if you have something to say please leave a comment below.

1. Amy Schumer
  2. Lena Dunham
  3. Jennifer Lawrence
  4. Barry Diller
  5. Barbra Streisand
  6. Bryan Cranston
  7. Jon Stewart
  8. Cher
  9. Chelsea Handler
  10. Samuel L. Jackson
  11. Whoopi Goldberg
  12. Neve Campbell
  13. Keegan-Michael Key
  14. George Lopez
  15. Ne-Yo
  16. Rev. Al Sharpton
  17. Raven-Symoné
  18. Eddie Griffin
  19. Omari Hardwick
  20. Jenny Slate
  21. Zosia Mamet
  22. Chloe Sevigny
  23. Natasha Lyonne
  24. Elisabeth Moss
  25. Spike Lee
  26. Kathryn Hahn
  27. Lily Depp
  28. Gabrielle Union
  29. Matt Damon
  30. Ruth Bader Ginsburg
  31. Will.I.Am
I don't know who half those people are, but the ones that I put in bold are ones that I am definitely hoping leave. I would be hoping for the same thing even if their political views lined up perfectly with mine. They're just shitty and obnoxious. And if Matt Damon makes one more fucking Jason Bourne movie where he walks around really quickly, does repetitive car chases, and the same karate moves again, he's going on the list. Jennifer Lawrence, you're on thin ice too. Make another movie with Bradley Cooper and/or Robert De Niro, and you'll be enjoying some poutine for the rest of your days.

Well seeing as we gave you Justin Bieber it's only fair you give Canada Alexandria Daddario.

No, not Keegan-Michael Key! What would we do without smash hits like Keanu?

Actually, the guy is kinda funny. But I'm not sure why he would think anyone cares about his political views.

keanu_movie_1461604224.jpg

I actually like Cranston, and know he's just saying shit to get more and higher paying roles in Hollywood.

And since he's obviously highly intelligent, there's automatic suspicion he's Republican.

Yeah to be fair to Cranson he did kind of say hollywood shouldn't demonize people for having different political opinions so if he is a democrat he is one of the more reasonable ones.

Have any of these idiots fucked off to Canada?

Seriously I've never heard almost 3/4 of the names on that list. I think they all need to be held to their promise

I remember seeing an interview with Kevin Spacey. He was asked who Frank Underwood is giving advice to when he breaks the Fourth Wall.

"When I do that, I'm speaking to one person only. And that person is Donald Trump".

Guess you taught him a little too well, Kevin;)

Back