Cat 'Alpha Cat' Zingano writes Daniel Ryan 'DC' Cormier a letter

Not sure what's funnier, Cat's PR people (ok,Cat) sending DC a marketing package of her book...

or Cat writing a book on training like a fighter after not having fought in almost 2 years and not having won in almost 2x that.

Cat took some damage as fighter and needs the money, I hope the book sells.

But I doubt that 4 weeks program will give people shoulders like hers without some juicing tips.

I'm predicting it's a book full of pics of Cat taken during fight week. I love me some Cat but she's only semi-hot when she's making weight. She balooons up in between fights....which usually is a very very very long time. I'll probably skim through the book when it comes out.
giphy.gif

Cats great, maybe someday, she'll even win a fight again.

This thing you do with their full names is not funny.

It being funny or not is subjective, unless the author was compelled to specifically makes you laugh, your reaction is disproportionated.

I find this trend quite amusing, go on TS.

Adding "lol" to any serious letter at the end is counter productive if you're trying to be sincere. It just seems condescending as shit, like a backhanded compliment.

I wonder if she details her full "supplement" regimine in the book to help recover from those intense workouts and to help thicken/masculinize your jaw line/facial features.

It being funny or not is subjective, unless the author was compelled to specifically makes you laugh, your reaction is disproportionated.

I find this trend quite amusing, go on TS.

Yes, i hope more of these threads with names show up.

It is quite endearing.

I enjoy the full name thing as long as is in fact their real name. You learn something new about the fighter and it puts them in a different light (e.g. Nathaniel Diaz)

BTW those two goofs at the weigh-ins eyeing Cat are immortalized in that MS Paint thread. Can't see them without thinking about it. It perfectly encapsulated their creepiness.

why would any fighter take her advice on anything...the girl has fought how many times in the last 4 years....1x...she needs to start fighting.
Why do people take things this way?
She wrote a book and is asking a friend and colleague to help promote it. If you think her fighting inactivity somehow means that she has nothing to offer involving physical fitness (just look at her) then your just a fucking knee jerk hater for no reason.

Back