Cat 'Alpha Cat' Zingano writes Daniel Ryan 'DC' Cormier a letter

That's not so much a letter, but an advertisement.

Fatty.png

{<hhh]
My wife is a lot fatter than this, Zigano's face has always been the issue for me.

Alpha Cat... not bad to look at. Just sucks for all her personal problems. Hoping she can overcome them and get back on track inside the cage. We would welcome her with open arms on here... :eek:

Crazy to think Cat has wins over the last 135lb challenger, current and previous champ after seeing her compete lately.
Damn, didn’t really put that together. That is crazy. She needs to fight more and fight lesser competition for s couple fights

People are taking Megan too lightly here. Take a look again at what Bullet did to Holly close to / against the cage and on the ground. And she's at 125 now. Megan dwarfs Bullet and if she can get Holly backed up against the cage and clinch up with her, take her down she can do damage. Holly's ground game is not her strong suit.

People are taking Megan too lightly here. Take a look again at what Bullet did to Holly close to / against the cage and on the ground. And she's at 125 now. Megan dwarfs Bullet and if she can get Holly backed up against the cage and clinch up with her, take her down she can do damage. Holly's ground game is not her strong suit.

Indeed, hoping for a long career for Carlo Pedersoli Jr.

couple things here

it's may that letter said the book came out in feburary.
DC must not check his mail

why da fuck is she throwing up masonic signs? only people in mma the elites would give a shit about are the big wigs that move the needle and she aint one of them.

I wouldn't want to box Cat, but I'd sure like to wrestle her

couple things here

it's may that letter said the book came out in feburary.
DC must not check his mail

why da fuck is she throwing up masonic signs? only people in mma the elites would give a shit about are the big wigs that move the needle and she aint one of them.

I figured she picked that up in the movie industry.

With that being said there sure as hell are illuminati symbols in the UFC.

Edit: I always mix her up with Gina Carano, Cat wasn't in the movie industry as far as I know.

If she is in the illuminati why don't they make her
Win .it makes me sad to see her worship the devil
the illuminati requires a blood sacrifice
Those who have ears let them hear

Back