cat zingano towers over mackenzie dern

gur44.gif

american vertically dominating brazilian at post post fight
Lol wait...what. .?
I like Cat, but she got a job TALKING? Who signed off on that?
<36>

I said this is another thread that got removed, Cat Zingano is a man.

Does this guy really believe WMMA fighters are demons sent to earth to confuse and blur the lines of the gender agenda?

{<jordan}

The ring girls looked nice.

What does dat ass look like on the ring girl to the left...good lawd!

Lmmfao...Bethe face pops up, he says "looks like the lead singer of iron maiden" I fucking spit up my energy drink...

Lol, how did your 'Mayweather is forced to lose against Canor by Illuminati' conspiracy go?

That's the most retarded thing I've ever seen in my life.

Most so-called females in the industry are really transgendered men. Why would beyonce have a fake pregnancy belly? Where did the twins in her stomach go? These celebs fake pregnancies in order to get publicity for certain upcoming projects as well.
Beyonce-Fake-Pregnancy-.gif

Does this guy really believe WMMA fighters are demons sent to earth to confuse and blur the lines of the gender agenda?

{<jordan}
He really believes it. I do as well, many (not all) WMMA fighters are men.

Most people don't realize that the women of Hollywood are really men. Most of them were transitioned from birth to live as the opposite gender. Why do you think there are so many tall females in Hollywood? They're really men and have transitioned from their youth.

Take a look at Beyonce's fake pregnancy belly. She's supposed to be pregnant with twins yet her belly disappears. She can't have a baby because she's a man so she simply fakes the pregnancy.

Beyonce-Fake-Pregnancy-.gif

If you want more info I'll gladly let you in or more info. There also are entire documentaries on these matters.

Back