Caster Semenya with MMA training would destroy Cyborg

lalaland

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Cyborg has spent her entire career beating up nothing but undersized, unathletic, soccer moms. She has never once faced a C-level athlete, let alone an A-level athlete. Give an olympic gold medalist like Caster Semenya 6-12 months of MMA-training and Cyborg would be in for a rough night. She can't deal with that kind of speed, cardio and natural power. Cris would get manhandled.

Cyborg would destroy that he/she.

Never quite figured out if Semenya actually had (part) male genitals. I know there was some talk about it some years ago, but I guess -since she's allowed to compete - that they were at least insignificant in size/functionality.

If Caster learned how to fight she'd do some real damage. It really wouldn't even be fair. People call Cyborg man-ish, but this is a whole other level.

Her last name is so ironic, can't make this stuff up.

Never quite figured out if Semenya actually had (part) male genitals. I know there was some talk about it some years ago, but I guess -since she's allowed to compete - that they were at least insignificant in size/functionality.
Rumor is that she has internal testicles and no ovaries.
Regardless, Caster's natural testosterone level is above 10 nmol/l (otherwise she wouldn't have been required to take inhibitors prior to the CAS ruling).
For reference:
-95% of females fall into the 0.2 - 2.5 nmol/l range, and 99% of female athletes are below 3.1 nmol/l an
- morning normal ranges of testosterone for men aged < or = 40 years are10.07-38.76 nmol/L

1868024-39357482-640-360.jpg
Caster-Semenya-celebrates-002.jpg
semenya-musculos.jpg

Regardless, Caster's natural testosterone level is above 10 nmol/l (otherwise she wouldn't have been required to take inhibitors prior to the CAS ruling).
For reference:
-95% of females fall into the 0.2 - 2.5 nmol/l range, and 99% of female athletes are below 3.1 nmol/l an
- morning normal ranges of testosterone for men aged < or = 40 years are10.07-38.76 nmol/L

So, does this mean she's on medication to keep her levels down? Or that her natural levels isn't enough to make it an unfair advantage?

Cyborg has spent her entire career beating up nothing but undersized, unathletic, soccer moms. She has never once faced a C-level athlete, let alone an A-level athlete. Give an olympic gold medalist like Caster Semenya 6-12 months of MMA-training and Cyborg would be in for a rough night. She can't deal with that kind of speed, cardio and natural power. Cris would get manhandled.
You can't punch someone with your penis.

I can't believe in this thread, I haven't yet seen the Austin Powers "that's a man"

For reference:

1868024-39357482-640-360.jpg
Caster-Semenya-celebrates-002.jpg
semenya-musculos.jpg

giphy.gif

So, does this mean she's on medication to keep her levels down? Or that her natural levels isn't enough to make it an unfair advantage?
She had to do so for a couple of years (even though her levels were still kept very high compared to women).

Then the CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport) went full retard and stopped "her" from having to take it.

During those years she didn't break 2 minutes.
Afterwards "she" was running 1:55 effortlessly:
"she" runs a 56-59 negative split 800m run! What a joke!

He could easily run sub 1:53 but he doesn't want to attract any more attention, so he sandbags his races.

Back