Carla Esparza/Maryna Moroz added to UFN OKC & John Moraga/Ashkan Mokhatarian added to UFC Aukland

ps: Carla and Maryna are natty as you like them
those fighters you say they ducked, well....
smiley-talk034.gif

Novitzky does not bless.

Carla yes

Maryna.. if USADA actually pulled their fingers out of there arses and managed to find her and test her more often maybe we would find out.

Esparza wins as long as she doesn't fight in Canada

How is Carla allowed to fight anymore ??
Haven't we seen enough of this embarrassment ?

I've seen better striking in the kickboxing classes at my gym.

Moroz v Calderwood - was over in a minute, so cant be classed either way.
Just out of interest, what's the minimum amount of time a fight must go before it can be considered exciting?

Carla Esparza/Maryna Moroz

The loser official becomes the worst striker of the UFC?

Moroz v Calderwood - was over in a minute, so cant be classed either way.
Pretty exciting minute. & you can thank Maryna's aggression for that.
Moroz v Stanciu - was terrible
I wouldn't call it terrible, just average, maybe a bit below average.
Moroz v Taylor - there is literally nothing good to say about that fight, nothing.
Agreed. I think that was mostly Taylor though
Also you forgot her fight vs Letorneau ;) which wasn't boring.
Boredom record: 1/4 of which 0 culpable.
Esparza v Namajunas - wasnt a great fight, was basically Carla doing the lay and pray[
It was an excellent display of groundfighting culminating in a finish. If you think it was 'lay and pray' you basically don't know what you're watching. This statement is everything wrong with MMA fandom. That means you are part of everything wrong with MMA fandom. The kind who shoudl go watch K1 instead.
Esparza v Joanna - that was great, but none of that was done to Esparza.
yea, striking, you love that though.
(well.... I guess Carla can get some credit for hanging on long enough to make it entertaining eh? unlike Calderwood :D)
Esparza v Lima - that was dire
Agreed. That was mostly Lima though. Lima is the real most boring WMMA fighter.
Esparza v Markos - that was fun, but again, that wasnt down to Carla
Bullshit, the standup was not that exciting, the matwork was moreso, and Carla did good work on the mat. Pure hater comment.

So of Espara's four fights, two have been pretty good but on both occasions that was down to the opponent.
It always takes two to tango.
Maryna.. if USADA actually pulled their fingers out of there arses and managed to find her and test her more often maybe we would find out.
I hear ya but at the same time, this is hardly the body of roids. More like the body of Anorexia. If anything she needs to start doing basic strength training, never mind 'roids.

Pretty exciting minute. & you can thank Maryna's aggression for that.

I wouldn't call it terrible, just average, maybe a bit below average.

Agreed. I think that was mostly Taylor though
Also you forgot her fight vs Letorneau ;) which wasn't boring.

It was an excellent display of groundfighting culminating in a finish. If you think it was 'lay and pray' you basically don't know what you're watching. This statement is everything wrong with MMA fandom. That means you are part of everything wrong with MMA fandom. The kind who shoudl go watch K1 instead.

yea, striking, you love that though.
(well.... I guess Carla can get some credit for hanging on long enough to make it entertaining eh? unlike Calderwood :D)

Agreed. That was mostly Lima though. Lima is the real most boring WMMA fighter.

Bullshit, the standup was not that exciting, the matwork was moreso, and Carla did good work on the mat. Pure hater comment.

It always takes two to tango.

I hear ya but at the same time, this is hardly the body of roids. More like the body of Anorexia. If anything she needs to start doing basic strength training, never mind 'roids.

Agree on all points.

She might need to be anorexic to make 115... she is 5'7.

She might need to be anorexic to make 115... she is 5'7.

yea if she so much picked up a dumbell (or a heavy suitcase) she probably would fail to make weight ever again (something she's never done otherwise) (nor Carla!) (#trupr0s) (#rolemodels) (#exemplars)

Pulling for Carla. I know I'm in the minority.

I will laugh hard if Carla loses again. Instant retirement?

Moroz has changed camps yet again. Definitely not on anything. She has almost no ground game; just an armbar with slick hips. Should have no chance if it turns into a grappling match.

Carla/Moroz is looking like a dud of a fight that will bring WMMA haters out of the woodwork.

Hope Moraga can get the W vs Mokhatarian, dude needs one badly and has looked totally checked out his last two fights.

Posted to Facebook and Instagram on June 7.

18882238_1876797952576173_828472503303333705_n.jpg

Fight makes sense. We will see who moves a step closer to a 115 title shot.
Fight could also be a snoozer, so we will see.

Pulling for Moroz, Esparza annoys me. Good takedowns though, she could take the fight easily.

Back