*Card subject to change

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I understand all cards are “subject to change”, and often a fighter gets injured leading to a replacement of some sort.

That being said, I paid for floor seats for 226 using alot of my weed money. I was supposed to see Ortega vs Holloway.

Now that fight is headlining a PPV and I haven’t received any compensation, not even a bj from a ring girl, nothing!

So while the cards need to be subject to change (due to fighters getting injured and acting like punk ass bitches sometimes), should they change the terminology to “card subject to disappear”?
<DCrying>
UFC you pieces of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

I understand all cards are “subject to change”, and often a fighter gets injured leading to a replacement of some sort.

That being said, I paid for floor seats for 226 using alot of my weed money. I was supposed to see Ortega vs Holloway.

Now that fight is headlining a PPV and I haven’t received any compensation, not even a bj from a ring girl, nothing!

So while the cards need to be subject to change (due to fighters getting injured and acting like punk ass bitches sometimes), should they change the terminology to “card subject to disappear”?
<DCrying>
UFC you pieces of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Was it supposed to be a funny post?

This thread is subject to disappear in the Wasteland.

<DCrying>
UFC you pieces of shit!
<CanYouSeeMeNow>
Ufc 226 was one of the best cards of the year even without that fight

You guys must be so fucking boring IRL

@Natesblackshirt it is bullshit, people need to start getting compensated for garbage cards due to injuries/usada.
I agree, there was no replacement for a title fight that’s bullshit. And this is 100% UFC related so they can go cry somewhere else. Mods need to make a poll “should Natesblackshirt get his money back for 226”?

Last edited:
WEED__82456__58831.1507927064.jpg

You purchased the tickets knowing the risks you piece of shit
<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Running out of of weed is very serious, I feel for you TS.

Once I started growing my own, I never run out.

Recoup your losses by suing Ngannou and Lewis for false advertising, claiming they were going to "fight".

Back