Card Is Stacked

Never heard about these people. Who are they?
On the prelims, Petr Yan, Yadong Song, Xiaonan Yan, Jake Matthews and Naoki Inoue are the good fighters, worth watching. Main card you should know'em all, maybe not Abe, but he's just a recovery fight for The Leech.
Thanks. I wasn't even being sarcastic.

Fuck, I read this thread title as “Carla is stacked”.

I’ll see my way out....

so-so.gif

Card are not stacked anymore. That is the past.

Dy - Young, looks to be a fight that ends in tragedy.

It’s a shitty card but I’m interested in Cowboy and Leech. OSP is stuck in gatekeeper land

State of that card ffs.

The product is so stale.

Jessica Rose-Clark vs Jessica Eye in the main card ? Please btw Very exicted for Cowboy-Edwards and Perdo-OSP
She's always on the main card. Her first 2 UFC fights were on the fuckin co main event lol. Mathews vs anzai or arentes vs yadong should've been on main card. Eye vs Clark should've been atleast been one of the very first fight or something.

Thanks. I wasn't even being sarcastic.
No problem.
If you have Fight Pass, watch Yadong Song debut. He's like 20 years old and his striking is better than 80% of UFC. He's a crazy dude, been fighting at professional lv since 15 years old.
Either that kid gets grapplefucked or he should be able to light up Arantes on the feet.

People just dont pay enough attention to up and coming prospects to be excited for cards. You have to do a little research yourself these days. I dont mind this card one bit.

Jessica Rose-Clark vs Jessica Eye in the main card ? Please btw Very exicted for Cowboy-Edwards and Perdo-OSP

Well, Ansai v. Matthews is really the only bout that should be above it, maybe Inoue v. Schnell. Everything else is debatable.

Any card with Cowboy is an awesome card you damn Casuals.

I know, right? Not to mention, there are a lot of up and comers packed onto this little card. Both fighters named Yan, both fighters named Song, people really are acting like casuals saying this event sucks.

Back