Can't you just taint your own supplements?

Say you want to take some PED, why can't you just mix it up with the off the shelf supplement then save some of that. If you get busted, send in the tainted supplement and get out of jail free

You sir just figured USADA out. Well done.

If you fail a test you fail a test there should be no exceptions, at least that’s my view. The ONLY way they can level the playing field is to legalise everything which will never happen.

He is right, that excuse of "tainted supplement" is pathetic, fuck esteroids freaks.

I don't think USADA should be acceptng any excuses. The crime is having the banned substances in your system. To make things fair to everyone they should accept no excuses. Professional athletes need to be more careful about what supplements they take

I don't think USADA should be acceptng any excuses. The crime is having the banned substances in your system. To make things fair to everyone they should accept no excuses. Professional athletes need to be more careful about what supplements they take
but in competitive sports there is legit concerns of tampering and sabotage

if no extenuating circumstances are considered too much incentive to sabotage your opponent

You know they go to stores and buy if off the shelf to test so you cant do that right ?

Sadly he didn't think of that...I don't think we are dealing with the brightest bulb here.

if no extenuating circumstances are considered too much incentive to sabotage your opponent
If you allow your supplements to be sabotaged then you are not being careful enough with your supplements

They get the batch number off the bottle and test other containers...

Say you want to take some PED, why can't you just mix it up with the off the shelf supplement then save some of that. If you get busted, send in the tainted supplement and get out of jail free
Its not that simple......... BUT if you own the small internet company via a FRIEND/MANAGER... You will always have a built in excuse When you get caught..JONES HID UNDER THAT OCTAGON AT JACKSONS MMA...HE IS A CHEAT AND A DANGER TO SOCIETY.....$$$$ is god in this country

yea but you can mix in the banned stuff with vanilla supplement, then pretend you have no idea how it became tainted

The the commission gets their own sealed container of the supplement from the exact same batch and tests it. Finds out you are full of shit. YOu get banned

Put the bobng down. No one is breaking into your house to taint your supplements. They also aren't going to do a run buy injecting of steroids into you.

I'm glad someone figured this all out about supps.

Does anyone think it's possible to taint your own horsemeat??

No homo

Its not that simple......... BUT if you own the small internet company via a FRIEND/MANAGER... You will always have a built in excuse When you get caught..JONES HID UNDER THAT OCTAGON AT JACKSONS MMA...HE IS A CHEAT AND A DANGER TO SOCIETY.....$$$$ is god in this country
You are the first person to write what Ive been thinking. If youve seen the documentary "bigger, faster, stronger," the guy does a segment on how supplements you buy are loosely regulated and poorly documented. He makes his point by creating his own, legal supplement made of a few bullshit ingredients mixed with a bunch of filler. Just goes to show how easy it would be, especially for a rich, well connected athlete like Jones, could buy his products from guy who is knowingly tainting all of his supplements.

I think the tests can distinguish between the levels of a tainted supplement and intentional PED usage. You would anticipate the dosage would be significantly different.

TS this is Malki Kawa, PM me please because I am very interested in your ideas.

I'm not gonna call you stupid, TS but they have to be able to purchase the tainted product off the shelf and from unopened containers to avoid just that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nicenhot
Back