Can't wait until we are rid of this cancer in MMA

BadJuju

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
As an MMA purist and somebody who respects the actual disciplines and the respect that comes along with them, I am fed up of these nonsensical press conferences which mean absolutely nothing. Same goes for Colby Colvington. Why doesn't Conor just go to boxing? Theres more money for him there where he can whore as much as he likes.

Last edited:
I'm not a huge Khabib fan, but saying he is a cancer is a bit harsh.

"MMA purist"

Haha fuck outta here.

I can't wait to follow your account for a decade and watch you call 2018 "The Golden Years" with such conviction.

This fight is more than a fight. Conor is officially the heel, and all hes fans are supporting an ego maniac who uses people like a sociopath. Look at him trying to suck up to the journalists, then Dana, its what bullies do.

Then why are you watching pressers?? Why watch something you hate? I dont get it.

Mma purist... <{hughesimpress}>

Last edited:
What an elitist attitude "Pls Conor, don't atract millions of new fans ,wah I want my secret mma club back"

Mcgregor was too drunk for this one, really dulled his wit

As an MMA purist and somebody who respects the actual disciplines and the respect that comes along with them, I am fed up of these nonsensical press conferences which mean absolutely nothing. Same goes for Colby Colvington. Why doesn't he just go to boxing? Theres more money for him there where he can whore as much as he likes.

I feel you bro...

go rewatch Karate Kid, Bloodsport, Kickboxer, Best of the Best....

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

maxresdefault.jpg

As an MMA purist and somebody who respects the actual disciplines and the respect that comes along with them. I am fed up of these nonsensical press conferences which mean absolutely nothing. Same goes for Colby Colvington.
Lol get over yourself. MMA and the UFC was not built on the respect martial arts. Enjoy the entertainment while it lasts.

Back