Can't believe this was almost two whole years ago...

BeerCityBandit

Founding member of the Beer City Fight Club
@Blue
Reaction score

Was feeling nostalgic and watched this today. 2016 me speaks the truth.

And speaking of Truth...

Now that Punk is essentially irrelevant, I'll redirect my rage towards Mike Jackson. He ain't really shit either.

And eventually I would love to have the chance to punch Colby Covington in the mouth until it swells shut.

I forgot about this. That guy would probably win.

Was feeling nostalgic and watched this today. 2016 me speaks the truth.

And speaking of Truth...

Now that Punk is essentially irrelevant, I'll redirect my rage towards Mike Jackson. He ain't really shit either.

And eventually I would love to have the chance to punch Colby Covington in the mouth until it swells shut.

That's you?

That's you?
Yyyep! Not my best moment, but it WAS sincere. I was really just fed up with the life I was stuck in, and I knew I could beat that Cock Munching Punk. I think I said I was 195 when that came out. Well I'm down to around 160 now that I went vegan, I've been training my boxing, karate, and bjj more seriously than ever, and Mike had no ground game.
Hell, I would fight CM Punk for free if it meant I got a shot at Mike... In the same night! IDGAF!

IMG_20180320_230547.jpg

Why did you make this thread?

Yyyep! Not my best moment, but it WAS sincere. I was really just fed up with the life I was stuck in, and I knew I could beat that Cock Munching Punk. I think I said I was 195 when that came out. Well I'm down to around 160 now that I went vegan, I've been training my boxing, karate, and bjj more seriously than ever, and Mike had no ground game.
Hell, I would fight CM Punk for free if it meant I got a shot at Mike... In the same no .I

View attachment 395397

How tall are you?

cant believe it was almost two whole years ago that I have seen this shit <mma3>

it was actually good until the last 1 minute when i got genuinely concerned that you may be the next mass shooter.

I've been training with this Savage. He took a couple years off for his injured shoulder, but he just came back andand by first round knockout like a month ago.

lose the earrings and the pube stash, they makes you look like a goof

it was actually good until the last 1 minute when i got genuinely concerned that you may be the next mass shooter.
I was going for the WWE thing they seem to love these days. Lol. I mean it came from a genuine place, but I may have embellished.

Back