News Canelo vs Munguia May 4th PBC AMAZON PRIME PPV

Youtube will translate the subtitles, so you can generally hear what he said. The translation said something like he [Oscar] was taking credit from the fighters and is also taking credit from the utensil makers as they don't know whether they are making dildos or kitchenware. Something like that--but yes, he went there.
lol, holy shit. Really?

I'm not sure triggering Alvarez is the right move....unless he has an insurance policy on Jaime's life.

Canelo isn't likable and he has been real chicken shit with the whole Benavides ordeal but when talking truths, Canelo did nothing wrong when fighting for Oscar and Oscar was always (as he has always been) a PoS lunatic degenerate, he is funny when he is high and I am all for DLH as a commentator (remember that triller shit?) but it's hard not to side with Canelo in anything having to do with Oscar.

This is tough because Munguia is a likable guy and I don't want to see him destroyed but Oscar needs to STFU for once in his life, he has had beef with pretty much everyone he has ever worked with, Arum, Hearn, Floyd, Canelo, Ryan Garcia, and even Dana White. I am surprised he hasn't split with Hopkins yet, Bernard must be good at ignoring bullshit as long as he gets paid, then again he has always been a PoS as well, maybe they work well for that reason.

Oscar hates Canelo because Mexico accepts Canelo while they never accepted him.

Genius move attacking a former fighter over failed drug tests from six years ago when the biggest name in your stable is current dealing with failed tests.

Oscar needs to go back to rehab.

Back