Canelo Alvarez worth 3.5x more than Conor

Imagine being on sherdog since 2013 and still not realizing that styles matter.

Conor lost to fucking Nate Diaz... A Slow pillow fist fighter, who rarely checks leg kicks and rarely throws kicks....Nate literally walked down Conor and rocked him....The ground game was really a non-factor.

Conor style is mostly boxing with some kicks......I really doubt his takedowns are as good as a real wrestler.

Canelo is better than Nate Diaz in every way, standing up....He just needs to adjust to dodging/blocking kicks and get TDD(won't need amazing TDD because Conor isn't a wrestler).....So yeah Canelo would fuck up Conor.

Look if Canelo was facing a wrestler...I agree he is fucked....but he is facing fucking Conor...A Poorman's boxer in MMA, who loves fighting standing....Conor will get KO'd.

I forgot about Canelo's 15 years of MMA experience and black belt from Cesar Gracie.

Conor would take down and choke out Canelo in a minute.

honestly who gives a fuck. Conor haters and nuthuggers both are unhealthily obsessed and need psychological help
Yeah! We all should suck McGregor's cock like you do and not to criticize him. Let's have a cock sucking party tonight

Man, MMA fighters must suck ass if a former champ would get outclassed by a guy who's never fought in the sport before.

#NicheSport

@LouisBolanos
Styles kid...Styles.

Canelo would get fucked up by wrestler...Khabib will kill him.

Conor on the other hand...A poorman's boxer who got rocked/walked down by flat footed, pillow fist Diaz......and a guy who has never shown amazing wrestling shots(inb4 you idiots post him taking down guys without wikipedia pages back in CageWarrior days, nobody gives a shit on what he did to nobodies).

Canelo is Conor's Kryptonite...All Canelo has to do is get some TDD(won't need amazing TDD because Conor is not a wrestler) and Canelo needs to get used to the kicks/range of MMA...That's pretty much it and he fucks up Conor.

I forgot about Canelo's 15 years of MMA experience and black belt from Cesar Gracie.

Conor would take down and choke out Canelo in a minute.

Bro.....Nate vs Conor was basically a boxing match.....and both of them are no way near Canelo's level.

Black belt? Again this was basically a non-factor in the Conor fight...You don't need a fucking blackbelt to stop Conor's non existant shitty wrestling shots.

Conor wrestling shot would be so shit that Canelo with 6 months of TDD, would stop it and with 1 punch, will KO Conor.

Bro.....Nate vs Conor was basically a boxing match.....and both of them are no way near Canelo's level.

Black belt? Again this was basically a non-factor in the Conor fight...You don't need a fucking blackbelt to stop Conor's non existant shitty wrestling shots.

Conor wrestling shot would be so shit that Canelo with 6 months of TDD, would stop it and with 1 punch, will KO Conor.

Oh yeah Canelo would magically download elite TDD and sub defense like the Matrix

Yeah Conor isn't going to go punch for punch with Canelo like he did with Diaz. He's going to kick the fuck outta him or take him down whenever he wants.

Conor would look like Alexander Karelin and Rickson Gracie against a boxer

Oh yeah Canelo would magically download elite TDD and sub defense in 6 months like the Matrix

You don't need Elite TDD to stop Conor...Do you have any fucking brain cells?

Conor is an amateur Wrestler at best...He is specialized in Boxing and has some kicks....The rest is TDD and Defensive BJJ.

He doesn't have Elite Takedown's at all.....Thus Canelo won't need Elite TDD....6 months is enough time to get his takedown defense high enough to stop Conor's shitty wrestling takedowns.

As for sub defense.....Again Conor is not a submission expert at all.....Canelo with 6 months to 1 year of sub defense will be enough.

Jackasses like you, make it sound like MMA fighters are masters of everything...They aren't....Lots of MMA fighters have huge weaknesses.

DAZN TAKING OVA!
I better sign my ass up

Canelo is a good looking guy, I bet he has a big mexican dick
jnpJ9zn.jpg

Conor lost to fucking Nate Diaz... A Slow pillow fist fighter, who rarely checks leg kicks and rarely throws kicks....Nate literally walked down Conor and rocked him....The ground game was really a non-factor.

Conor style is mostly boxing with some kicks......I really doubt his takedowns are as good as a real wrestler.

Canelo is better than Nate Diaz in every way, standing up....He just needs to adjust to dodging/blocking kicks and get TDD(won't need amazing TDD because Conor isn't a wrestler).....So yeah Canelo would fuck up Conor.

Look if Canelo was facing a wrestler...I agree he is fucked....but he is facing fucking Conor...A Poorman's boxer in MMA, who loves fighting standing....Conor will get KO'd.

Looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

Canelo financial fans are more cancerous that Conor financial fans.

He's a fucking chump who has "tainted Mexican meat" flowing through his veins who was GIFTED a draw and a WIN vs. GGG.

Fuck this guy.

Is that fighter bashing? Sincerely no offense to Saul. Its not personal at all. No offense.
Second fight could have gone either way. Canelo and GGG both fought well. Having a fight that could go either way against GGG proves Canelo isn’t a chump. If he was a chump the Golovkin would have beaten him easily.

Good for him, people respond to him and he will make insane money.

Canelo would destroy Conor in MMA.

Canelo literally needs 6 months of TDD to fuck em up.

Flat footed pillow fist Nate Diaz, who rarely uses kicks, walked down Conor and stunned him.\

Imagine how badly Canelo would KO Conor with 4oz gloves lol.

Canelo would deflate back down to 154 after USADA testing.

Yeah I now realize why HBO got out of the boxing business and why the promoters, commissions, sanctioning bodies and judges chose to give Canelo Alvarez the bullshit decision over Gennady Golovkin. If Alvarez the younger and more marketable fighter took that loss to Gennady none of this dazn shit happens, he is now the face of boxing and this deal is bringing in more viewers and obviously more money to boxing in general. It's sad to see Gennady with the resume he has get treated like a sacrificial lamb to make the sport more profitable. This DAZN deal will put an end to boxing on pay per view, and as big as a boxing fan as I am I will never watch that juiced up mexican ginger fight again.

You’re retarded.

Will see how much he ends up with when DANZ is up in smoke in 24 months.

Imagine hating Conor so much that you convince yourself he would lose an MMA fight to a boxer
Agreed, thats straight lunacy. Mcgregor is highly overrated but its no less crazy than mcnuthiggers thinking he'd beat mayweather.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back