Canadian white rapper becomes Darwin Award candidate by falling off wing of plane

Shouldn't have tried to "wing" it. Amiright lol?

"and all the girls saying I'm pretty fly for a white guy"

The only good Canadian white rapper is Tom Green.

INSTAGRAM_jon-james_241018_1120.jpg

RIP to all those involved

tenor.gif

Canadian white rapper are three words you don't expect to find in the same sentence.
They do if the words 'Darwin Award' are also in the sentence. Being a rapper in Canada for years was a guarantee of starving to death.

At least if you were black you could pretend to have street cred (whatever Canadian street cred is worth)

Anyway, RIP this idiot.

Forget that he's a rapper. There quite a few people who go out and do ballsy shit. If it was some guy known for doing stunts died, I doubt the same thread would've been made. Like if that guy who solo climbed El Capitan fell to his death, would that be a "Darwin Award?"

Reminds of that Korean (?) guy who would film himself illegally climbing buildings and taking selfies on the very top of them. Predictably fell to his death after testing his luck one too many times.

I don't get it. He had a chute, and hung on to the plane as it was going down?

Love the Darwin awards. In this day in age, you need them to be popular.

Forget that he's a rapper. There quite a few people who go out and do ballsy shit. If it was some guy known for doing stunts died, I doubt the same thread would've been made. Like if that guy who solo climbed El Capitan fell to his death, would that be a "Darwin Award?"
Yes.

Went out like a famous musician is supposed to.. Even though he wasn't one. RIP guy we will never know. Sorry to the family.

Okay but I was asking when does his single drop?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back