Canadian military's second highest in command removed over investigation of security leak

Banchan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Potential big story brewing here.

Vice admiral Mark Norman 30 years service, the second highest in command of the Canadian military has been removed from his position effective immediately over alleged RCMP investigation over leak of highly classified defense documents.

No one is talking and official explanation has not been given but sources told the globe and mail that this move comes from alleged leak of highly classified defense documents investigated by the RCMP.

MAC_JAN_16_MARK_NORMAN_POST01.jpg

“This situation is unprecedented and it is odd that the government and the military are not providing any details.”

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/vice-chief-of-defence-staff-mark-norman-removed-from-post/

https://beta.theglobeandmail.com/ne...http://www.theglobeandmail.com&service=mobile

Video in link
http://toronto.ctvnews.ca/mobile/video?playlistId=1.3242843

Omg any guesses?

Canadian national security breach.
<36>

The PM thinks they need to hurry up and get more refugees.

He leaked the Tim Hortons double double recipe. We will have his head for such treason.

Ok wow this is really fucked up and I'm gonna follow this story, but already I can say it doesn't seem like it will be as bad as our last scandal involving a high ranking member of the military.

russell+williams.jpg

Ok wow this is really fucked up and I'm gonna follow this story, but already I can say it doesn't seem like it will be as bad as our last scandal involving a high ranking member of the military.

russell+williams.jpg
Vice Admiral is much more senior position than that guy its the second top ranking official in the whole military but I cant imagine it could be worse than what he did (murder)

But

Canadian military administrative law says that removal from command reflects a general loss of confidence in a person’s ability to exercise command effectively as a result of professional or off-duty misconduct, unsatisfactory performance related to serious errors in judgment or a trend of errors having significant impact.

I'm sure that this is something most definitely major that should be taken seriously, but a part of me quivers with humor at he idea of Canadian military defense secrets. Sorry.

For those of you who dont know the back story about the man in the underwear he is a legit murderous loon who was high level military col. Who broke into women houses to steal their panties and eventually murdered his victims.

The mystery continues.

OTTAWA - Prime Minister Justin Trudeau is backing the decision by Canada's chief of the defence staff to relieve his second in command of his duties, but won't say anything more about the controversy swirling around Vice-Admiral Mark Norman.

Word emerged Monday that Norman was abruptly stripped of his responsibilities by his boss, Gen. Jonathan Vance, in a tersely worded letter dated Jan. 13.

Neither Vance nor Trudeau would say why Norman was relieved.

http://www.ctvnews.ca/mobile/politi...litary-commander-but-won-t-say-more-1.3244489

It's gotta be the Russians, no? Not even joking, I can't think of who else would really be trying to get our info. What other enemies do we really have? North Korea are cans, and if somebody like the Saudis wanted anything from us Justine would probably hand it over personally.

It's gotta be the Russians, no? Not even joking, I can't think of who else would really be trying to get our info. What other enemies do we really have? North Korea are cans, and if somebody like the Saudis wanted anything from us Justine would probably hand it over personally.

China is making big inroads into Canada also. Justine has a bit of a hard on for them.

China is making big inroads into Canada also. Justine has a bit of a hard on for them.

Oh yea shit it could definitely be the Chinese. We're basically giving them the whole store anyway, and that started with Harper. But I guess when it comes to spying, it could be anyone. The Americans, the Israelis, or any of our other "friends". I just can't imagine why anyone except maybe the Russians would give a crap about our military.

I thought Justin Trudeau was going to be different and bring transparency to the government. Sunny Ways, indeed.

He released the secret tactic any nation could exploit during an invasion of Canada.

(Wait for either a Saturday or Sunday morning - when they're all hung over as fuck)

Canadian national security breach.
The PM thinks they need to hurry up and get more refugees.

This is Canada's new immigration minister, Ahmed Hussen. A Muslim refugee from Somalia. What could go wrong?

Ahmed-Hussan.jpg

ahmed-hussen-somali-candian-mp-1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
For those of you who dont know the back story about the man in the underwear he is a legit murderous loon who was high level military col. Who broke into women houses to steal their panties and eventually murdered his victims.

There was also rumors he attended UofT with Bernardo.

This is Canada's new immigration minister, Ahmed Hussen. A Muslim refugee from Somalia. What could go wrong?

Ahmed-Hussan.jpg

ahmed-hussen-somali-candian-mp-1.jpg

It seems like a lot of positions are filled BECAUSE there is a conflict of interest. As in, what better way to break open the borders than appoint people who have a vested interested in doing so.

Back