Canada vs. Australia

Australians seem to have hotter babes.

Only good thing about Canada is that it borders the U.S.

The kangaroos will fuck you up if you have no striking game.

The "every animal in Australia can kill you argument" is overblown. I've lived here my whole life and have seen like two snakes. Not everyone lives in the bush lol.

I've been to Canada and loved it there. Toronto and Melbourne are basically the same city though tbh. But having said that, I like both countries and they are on par with eachother.

If you prefer warm weather and don't mind living amongst deadbeat drunks, sociopaths, and uncultured degenerates then australia would be a better fit for you.

Logged in to like this post. Westerners that have not lived in Australia have no idea what it is like. Its completely different to how it is perceived and portrayed in films/internet.

And Australia ranks very low in the deadly animals department except in regards to sharks of course. But sharks very rarely attack people anyway.

vancouver-630x420.jpg

1200px-Flag_of_Canada_%28Pantone%29.svg.png

Something tells me that this is the greatest country on Earth, beside Switzerland.

Canadiangirl3.jpg
screen-shot-2016-02-22-at-8-22-54-pm.png

This French Canadian girls make the coldness of Canada feel warm

Been to and love both,for different reasons.

Australia gets my vote as it's not attached to a country full of cunts and dickheads.

I like aussies they are fun

and they got some amazing wild life

so this is an easy choice

Both countries have hot women and not hot women. Except in Canada they wear more clothes :(

There is no place like home.

Currently in Australia. I like it a lot. I'm sure Canada is nice too (just colder...but that's okay)

I don't play that game certain sherdogers do trying to say their country is "da best ever"

Back