***Canada Cool w Cannabis***

wlu.29

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4041902

Liberals to legalize by July 1 2018 (Canada Day). This is how Trudeau is going to fund all his policies.

I for one am in favor of this as I was an early speculator of some Marijuana stocks. Also my mom with Parkinson can stand to benefit, she's old school conservative/religious but now that government is legalizing it the stigma is being removed and she might actually use it.

justin-weed.jpg

Just read about this.

Congratulations Canada.........Congratulations........

This is what, the 3rd date set for legalization? I doubt it'll happen before mid 2019.

ITs stupid that the government isn't cashing in on something so mainstream.

I always thought trudeau was saying that to string along voters

Respect if happens

ITs stupid that the government isn't cashing in on something so mainstream.
If you're talking the U.S., it's because they're already cashing in on other markets, who have a vested interest in keeping cannibis legal.

https://www.google.ca/amp/www.cbc.ca/amp/1.4041902

Liberals to legalize by July 1 2018 (Canada Day). This is how Trudeau is going to fund all his policies.

I for one am in favor of this as I was an early speculator of some Marijuana stocks. Also my mom with Parkinson can stand to benefit, she's old school conservative/religious but now that government is legalizing it the stigma is being removed and she might actually use it.
Good that there's a lot of advanced notice. This will give my friend who's a weed dealer plenty of time to find another line of work.

Americans should be ashamed that Canadians have more freedom. They arent even a real country and have more freedom. Sad. God damn conservative pussssssies

Americans should be ashamed that Canadians have more freedom. They arent even a real country and have more freedom. Sad. God damn conservative pussssssies
Except we don't, and legalization is dependant on your government. We've tried something similar 14 years ago. Fuck the DEA.

"On May 27, 2003, the Liberal government of Jean Chrétien introduced a bill that would have decriminalized the possession for personal use of small amounts of cannabis. Possession of 15 grams or less would have been punishable only with a fine, and those possessing between 15 and 30 grams would be either ticketed or arrested for criminal charges at the officer's discretion. Personal cultivation of up to seven plants would have also become a summary offence, while the punishment for cultivation in larger amounts would have been more severe. The bill looked likely to pass into law, but it died when Parliament prorogued. The bill's death was largely due to pressure from the American government's Drug Enforcement Administration, which had threatened to slow down border-crossings along the Canada–United States border with increased searches for cannabis."

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legal_history_of_cannabis_in_Canada

I'm in the moooneeyyy i'm in the moooneeey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back