Can you imagine the nonsense we would have heard if Conor had went the distance with Floyd?

Lol with Floyds brittle hands?

Conor was just tired. Those pillow fists did 0 damage. He would have lasted the rest of the round and could have regained some energy hadn't the referee stopped the fight early.
Just tired ;) of course :)

Floyd has to reciprocate now. It was part of the deal and if he doesn't that's on him. But he will eventually have to cash those checks and we know who will be seizing those funds.

I seriously believe he has a better chance of beating McGregor in MMA than McGregor had of beating him in boxing.

Conor is not GSP, Randy Couture or Khabib. Conor has more pleasure in knocking people out. He only turns into a panic wrestler when that doesn't work.

If Mayweather is serious and focuses on TDD and getting back up with technique. I think he has a much better chance of beating Conor in a 5 round MMA fight, than Conor had in a 12 round boxing fight.
I agree with this, Floyd would lose 99% of the time but with MMA gloves a clean shot from Floyd leading to a KO win is more likely than Conor outboxing Floyd over 12 rounds. Conor would more than likely attempt to drag the fight out and have some fun with it, which could lead to him getting KO'd 1% of the time.

Just tired ;) of course :)
Does this look like someone who got hurt?

maxresdefault.jpg

I find it hilarious that people still to this day try to argue that Conor won 4 rounds.

Stuff along the lines of "the fight was competitive".

Can you just imagine what we would have heard if the finish didn't come?

Like I personally had it 8-1 Floyd, but could understand 7-2. Conor wasn't going to win another round, so it would have ended up 11-1 or 10-2, but even with a huge disparity like that you would have never heard the end of it.

Thank you Floyd, thank god you shut him up.

conor cant even go the distance round the park with his personal trainer

lmao conor did win rounds, despite what the corrupt judges had on their scorecard, never seen a group of people so bitterand make all these excuses even though the guy they hate LOST.

still pretty upset that you're considered a joke because of that alvarez thread eh?

conor did a lot better than everyone thought and what was supposed to happen happened. wow he lost to floyd fucking mayweather in BOXING, embarrassing! even though conor wasn't supposed to touch floyd and floyd was supposed to run through him in like a round.

Canelo/GGG
Pacquiao/ Bradley

Just to name 2.

You don't watch boxing casual.
Those are fairly recent. but bad judging.
Leornard/Hagler GOAT
Trinidad/De La Hoya or Mosely/De La Hoya
Holyfield/Lewis

must not have seen the fight.
floyd ran,hid,turned his back, wouldnt engage for like 5 rounds.
that my friend is not marching down the bigger man.
he fought smart.
but he didnt fight till mcguber was tired.

my shots break the guard, herp derp

emfq0myyc76djnwzg.jpg

Back