Can You Ever See There Being A Boxer Who Breaks ALL The Records?

Lockard The GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And I don't mean financially (or at least, I don't mean just that), I'm talking mostly records set in the ring as a fighter. Things like:

-Youngest champion ever
-Oldest champion ever
-Most victories
-Most consecutive rounds won in a row
-Number of titles won
-Titles won across the most weight classes
-Quickest KO
-Quickest KO in a title fight
-Number of champions or former world champions you've beaten

Etc., etc.

Floyd Mayweather holds pretty much all the records relating to $$$$ but only a couple related to boxing - He's defeated the most champions (including former champions) in history and punch stats probably favor him for having the highest hit and defense percentage per ratio the number of times he fought, but he doesn't come anywhere close to holding all the records in the ring. It would be awesome to see someone literally conquer it all in boxing one day.

I'd assume they will all be beaten eventually, yes.
The most champions beaten will be a hard one though.

Someone becoming the youngest champion ever, and then going on to become the oldest champion ever would be quite a thing. Can't see it happening, especially if they also need to break every other record in the meantime. Their body is going to get beat to shit.

And I don't mean financially (or at least, I don't mean just that), I'm talking mostly records set in the ring as a fighter. Things like:

Here's something that will spark your fancy.
There's a well known story about how Roberto Duran once got lost in a large cornfield and he literally had to start punching his way out of it.
Now corn stalks are pretty flexible so he didn't really do any damage to them. Rumor has it that he was lost in that cornfield for about 7 minutes.
Pretty crazy, huh?

Here's something that will spark your fancy.
There's a well known story about how Roberto Duran once got lost in a large cornfield and he literally had to start punching his way out of it.
Now corn stalks are pretty flexible so he didn't really do any damage to them. Rumor has it that he was lost in that cornfield for about 7 minutes.
Pretty crazy, huh?

yeah, but most stories about Duran when he was younger are a pile of made up shite

these people believe in the chupacabra FFS

Another crazy Duran story... in his youth he delivered the news paper. And there was an old looking house on his paper route. Neighbors couldn't even recall ever seeing the home owner out and about. They had no idea what the owner even looked like. The obvious tales of it being a haunted house started to spread.

One day when Duran was walking up the walkway to put the paper on the porch a wasp tried attacking him. Duran being naturally afraid of wasps started swinging like mad while screaming "Aye carabma!!! No me gusto!!! AYE AYE AYE!!! Que demonios!!!"... neighbors peered out of their windows to see this young paperboy punching wildly at the air, having no idea there was a wasp that was causing young Duran such fits. They believed that he was contending with the ghost that haunted that house... or 'ghosts', as the case may have been.

Quickly an unexpected acclaim befell our young ghost hunter. Tales of his bravery in confronting forces of the netherworld became abundant. And that's the reason why Duran got "Et In Arcadia Ego" tattooed on his upper leg.

A super skinny small kid with God given talents, disciplined up bringing that hit the pros early and kept developing into a GOAT. During this time he had a late growth spurt and as he grew he moved up in weight. Ultimately becoming 6'.

I had a classmate that was short as hell all throughout high school, at 5'4. I ran into him after college and they guy grew to 6'3. Not sure how often after-high school growth spurts happen but its crazy how tall he got. We was the shortest in his family, not anymore.

Greb's record would be impossible to break today, so no.

Another crazy Duran story... in his youth he delivered the news paper. And there was an old looking house on his paper route. Neighbors couldn't even recall ever seeing the home owner out and about. They had no idea what the owner even looked like. The obvious tales of it being a haunted house started to spread.

One day when Duran was walking up the walkway to put the paper on the porch a wasp tried attacking him. Duran being naturally afraid of wasps started swinging like mad while screaming "Aye carabma!!! No me gusto!!! AYE AYE AYE!!! Que demonios!!!"... neighbors peered out of their windows to see this young paperboy punching wildly at the air, having no idea there was a wasp that was causing young Duran such fits. They believed that he was contending with the ghost that haunted that house... or 'ghosts', as the case may have been.

Quickly an unexpected acclaim befell our young ghost hunter. Tales of his bravery in confronting forces of the netherworld became abundant. And that's the reason why Duran got "Et In Arcadia Ego" tattooed on his upper leg.
Pretty sure that was an episode of Scooby Doo.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back