Can you blame gsp?

Rigoletto

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Here’s the deal dummies,

If you’re gsp you’d do the same. You see the weakest, most pillowfisted fighter in the history of the ufc to hold gold and suddenly you start thinking comeback.

Sure bisping got two free robberies in fights he lost to Henderson and Anderson (Anderson actually KO’d him) in some UK home cooking and a fluke win over Luke. You clamor for the fight!
You win and look like hell doing so and you make up some fake disease so you don’t have to fulfill your contract and you don’t have to fight any of the real challenger at 185.

Instead you fight bisping. FREAKING michael bisping!! Whose best win prior to 2016 was freaking Elvis Sinosic!

You see that, and you take the fight!
Filthy animals.

Last edited:
He needs to get in there with Rob and tap to strikes like the man he is

He needs to get in there with Rob and tap to strikes like the man he is
He would never take that fight exactly because his nature is to tap to strikes and gsp has no desire to fight anyone who would pose any threat which is why he quit after the beating Jonny gave him and why he’s making up some goofy stomach disease.

GSP is a liar and a fraud.

He never intended to unify the belts even thought he acted like he wanted to by saying “its in da contract”.

GSP lied to his fans and to the public. Most of us rational people saw through GSP’s BS all along though.

The fighters will do what’s best and most lucrative for them. Not everyone has a strong negotiating position, but those that do are looking up after their own interests, and would be crazy not to.

I can blame you for making shit threads

I mean, I am not generally a fan of getting lied to straight to my face. But honestly I also don't really care. GSP vacating and leaving town is more or less confirmation of what most people were expecting going in.

<Fedor23>
it is....what it is.

i stopped looking at UFC as a real sport in the After conor area.

GSP is a walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.

Im just glad he took the belt away from Bisping.

GSP is a walking contradiction.

Claims he's too small for Anderson and then wanted to fight one of the weakest UFC champs ever in Bisping.

Always said that he would have to make a permanent move to MW if he were to ever move up. Now wants to leave the MW division while ducking Whittaker and all of the top MWs.

Claims he cares about the fighters with the MMAAA, then screws over the entire MW division by jumping the line.

Never says anything about PEDs during his entire career, then starts making noise before the Hendricks fight when he knew it was going to be his last fight before his break.

Georges is a fraud.

Aldo has ducked LW his entire career. Why doesn’t he get some balls like GSP and move up? Instead he’d rather kill himself to make FW.

USADA Aldo is a can

Not only can i blame him. But i lost some respect for him. I know the canadians will say who cares what you think. But the fact that he was retired for years, saw a weak undeserving champ and thought get that belt and add more merit to your legacy and as soon as you win skip town says a lot about him. Whats worse is so many people saw it and the media asked him and he lied to our face. He had no problem pushing all those deserving guys to the side for short term selfish gain. He beat the weakest MW champ ever

If GSP steps in the cage with Whittaker, win or lose, he earns more respect. He honors his word and his contract and steps in the cage with a larger, younger, hungrier fighter. He goes out on his shield like a warrior.

Not taking the fight with Whittaker and going back on your word will lose him respect. He was willing to fight Bisping and come out of retirement when Bisping was champion, but showed no interest in Weidman, Rockhold, and now Whittaker. Just fighting Whittaker would have put the opportunist critics away. Now, it rams home the point that GSP is a safe, opportunistic fighter. It also makes it seem that GSP retired because a Hendricks rematch wasn't something GSP wanted to risk.

He would never take that fight exactly because his nature is to tap to strikes and gsp has no desire to fight anyone who would pose any threat which is why he quit after the beating Jonny gave him and why he’s making up some goofy stomach disease.

Says “His nature is to tap to strikes,” then talks about a fight where gsp took a beating, but there was no tapping to strikes in the fight where gsp took the beating...
Which is it?

Last edited:
I'd also suck a dick for a billion dollars. Doesn't mean I wouldn't call someone else a :eek::eek::eek: for doing it.

Also, the whole "you'd do the same thing in that position" argument is stupid. We like these fighters precisely because they take risks most of us wouldn't take. That's why they get our money and respect, not to make rational decisions like us normal people do.

Back