Can we get rid of USADA already

Man Jones really did a number on Sherdog. The denial is out of control.

Imagine when DC fans find out that the arbitrator concluded that Jones's violation not only was not intentional but also could not have enhanced his performance...

"7.17 I find that all of the evidence available to me leads me to conclude that the violation was not intended nor could it have enhanced the Athlete's performance. There was absolutely no intention to use Prohibited Substances on the part of the Athlete. Other factores referred to in the definition of fault include the perceived level of risk and the level of care and investigation that should have been exercised in relation to the perceived level of risk. In that respect, the Athlete took considerable additional steps outlined above in the Evidence to try and ensure that he never had another positive test for a Prohibited Substance while using supplements. He assumed incorrectly that he was using USADA approved supplements. The fact is that USADA lists supplements highly likely to be contaminated but does not ever approve supplements. The Athlete or his representatives ought to have recognized that mistaken assumption. This has to be part of his acceptance of a degree of Fault as stipulated in the Agreement."

https://ufc.usada.org/wp-content/uploads/Final-Redacted-Award-Jones-and-USADA.pdf

That literally makes no sense. So if you've never smoked weed there's no way you could ever know someone who sells weed?

What the fuck are the chances of someone testing positive for weed multiple times and having valuable information on weed dealing apparatuses but has never actually used weed before?

A lot higher than someone doing the same for fucking steroids, that's what.

What the fuck are the chances of someone testing positive for weed multiple times and having valuable information on weed dealing apparatuses but has never actually used weed before?

A lot higher than someone doing the same for fucking steroids, that's what.

Well no shit there an obvious contradiction bit it doesn't make it impossible. I've never done roids but I go to the gym and I'm sure I could score some.

No but the UFC needs USADA to keep our sport clean
<{Heymansnicker}>
At this point USADA and clean, don't belong in the same sentence. I was pro USADA, but after this BS with juicehead jones, just get rid of USADA and let these fighters juice if they want to.

I've never done roids but I go to the gym and I'm sure I could score some.
@Evangelion natty confirmed.

471622.gif

Whoever sells the most tickets can get a "get out of whatever" card for lifetime in the UFC, they're a fucking joke. Fuck Dana White and Fuck the UFC.

In organizations that do not test for PED's, or have so called "idiot tests," which test athletes in a limited and predictable manner, it is assumed that the vast majority of fighters will be supplementing with multiple chemical enhancers.

Some fighters may buy the latest, cutting-edge designer drugs and services, but even blue collar fighters with limited economic means will have access to most classic AAS and pharmacological assistance. Anyone with half a brain will be using, and the majority will be following common cycles which have stood the test of time and deliver proven results in sport. With universal PED use, the chemical and physiological differences between athletes are minimized compared to doped fighters fighting clean fighters.

USADA UFC changed the game in a fucked up way most never saw coming - now doped fighters are allowed to fight, but only if the UFC/USADA want that fighter to compete. Sure, USADA has to spin PR stories, and Jeff Novitsky ends up occasionally working overtime researching loopholes for this special class of fighter, but now the company is able to limit their profit loss due to failed tests, and is able to reward athletes that play nicely as company men (and punish those that do not play along with their vision).

This creates a scenario where the majority of UFC fighters fight basically clean, and a small group of high value UFC commodities such as Jones and Lesnar are still allowed to dope, as long as they are worthwhile to the company's bottom-line.

Performance differences between doped vs non-doped athletes are severe, and now USADA UFC is finally able to cherry pick (within a limited margin of error) who will succeed and who will fail within their org. They will bend and ignore their own rules when it makes the most dollars and sense for them. If you use and you are on Dana's shitlist, you can say "goodbye," but if you hit pregnant women and repeatedly test positive, you will be given the next available title shot (assuming you remembered that shot for your ass). Fair play is out the window.

KSW bless?

Agree 100%, OP. Either everyone roids, or nobody roids. This current state of USADA busting athletes selectively (based on how fat of a bribe they can cough up?) is absolutely disgusting.

USADA UFC is dirtier then non-drug testing mma orgs.

I knew it was coming to this point, but USADA UFC has really stepped up their corruption game.

and I was just telling a boxing fan who doesn't watch mma that at least mma isn't corrupt like boxing.

Yea the UFC should just give free roids to everyone on their roster

But only give the top shelf military stuff to certain fighters

{<Mcgoat}
<{danawhoah}>
<{Joewithit}>

<Fedor23>

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back