The Avengers consist of:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

Can they beat a bloodlusted Superman?

Any of them got cryptonite?

If not, they're fucked.

Thor or Hulk could fight him one on one, so the two together plus Iron Man and Cap should make it easy. Batman would wreck all of them, though.

Not with this limited team which is why I think you intentionally left Hawkeye and Black Widow off the list.

Dr Strange could. Supes don't like the magic shit.

Hulk couldn't. Hulk is too rage minded and can't fly. Two very big disadvantages.

Thor could go toe to toe with him but I favor supes...too many weapons. Cold breath, heat vision, super speed trumps lightening and a hammer.

Iron man gets murked.

Cap gets murked worse.

Collectively, no. But with Dr Strange, yes.

Last edited:
Like...at the box office?

always thought Iron man and batman so lame just gadet technology wish they would die and only actual super people be around. Spiderman is can too

thor could create a portal into galactus' anus with mjolnir and the hulk could toss supes into it.

I think Hawkeye would need a kryptonite arrow or something like that. Superman is way overpowered otherwise.

The Avengers consist of:
Captain America
Iron Man
Thor
Hulk

Can they beat a bloodlusted Superman?
Not without Kryptonite.
He is faster than a speeding bullet and stronger than Thor + Hulk combined until hulk gets really angry(But Hulk can't fly and is way slower even at top speed). Iron man does not have a tool that can scratch his ass. Captain America is rather worthless in this fight.

If there's no kyrptonite, then no. There's not a single superhero that would survive this, period; Besides other kryptonians who enter our atmosphere, of course.

yccOpj.gif

Dr Strange could. Supes don't like the magic shit.

Hulk couldn't. Hulk is too rage minded and can't fly. Two very big disadvantages.

Thor could go toe to toe with him but I favor supes...too many weapons. Cold breath, heat vision, super speed trumps lightening and a hammer.

Iron man gets murked.

Cap gets murked worse.

Collectively, yes. But really all they would need is Dr Strange.

Thor could take Superman by virtue of the godly magical items he possesses. Secondly Shazam owns Supes all the live long day. That’s why DC bought his rights and benched him to protect the big blue cheese. Supes ain’t shit without plot armor.

Dr. Fate could totally make Supes his bitch as well.

If there's no kyrptonite, then no. There's not a single superhero that would survive this, period; Besides other kryptonians who enter our atmosphere, of course.

yccOpj.gif

movie hulk (considerably weaker than comic hulk) just survived a ride on the asgardian rainbow express that included reentry into earth's atmosphere and a collision into earth through dr. strange's living room.

Thor could take Superman by virtue of the godly magical items he possesses. Secondly Shazam owns Supes all the live long day. That’s why DC bought his rights and benched him to protect the big blue cheese. Supes ain’t shit without plot armor.

Dr. Fate could totally make Supes his bitch as well.
one of my favorite panels in comics was black adam bitchslapping superman in action comics.

Back