Can someone help me customize gloves?

biscuitsbrah

Amateur Fighter
@Gold
Reaction score
I’m about to order a custom glove from boxeo tm, but I don’t have the slightest clue how to design a color way or something for the gloves. He said send him a picture but I’m so clueless.

I was thinking maybe the colors of this graduation album or something. Dude idk how this even works. Like there’s a thumb and a multi palm and stuff. Topboxer has so many nice glove designs but I don’t wanna outright copy them.

F9BAE685-E900-49AA-B5B1-7D96FEB6D261.jpeg

Google infinitude custom boxing gloves and use the glove maker to customize whatever you want.

Alternatively, just pictures of custom grants and send it to Juan.

I must respectfully ask you to not send the picture of the album to Juan as he will be confused as hell to what you want

Why not just get Topboxer gloves instead. I have a pair they're fantastic.

Google infinitude custom boxing gloves and use the glove maker to customize whatever you want.

Alternatively, just pictures of custom grants and send it to Juan.

I must respectfully ask you to not send the picture of the album to Juan as he will be confused as hell to what you want
Hahah thank you man.

Why not just get Topboxer gloves instead. I have a pair they're fantastic.
I’ve had one before. The win1’s are great and look great. I’ve heard really really good things about boxeo though so I definitely want one for a bag glove

Ok well I sent Juan these two imagers for two different boxing gloves.
Unfortunately it’s gonna be Velcro so I hope it can be as nice still

1BE09334-7B50-4452-8120-452759C98728.jpeg CB31B6B8-90CA-43A5-9304-0AB5B092385D.jpeg

Back