Can 'Sea Level Cain' beat 'Mountainous Mid-Western Stipe'

Titleboxe

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
From the mountainous rocky alpines of Cleveland Ohio to the flat depths of the Sea Region looms a colossal tremendous clash of epic proportions, but who will come out victorious?

2BxCf.jpg

For the sake of compromise Stipe better hope this fight takes place in the neutral lands of Vegas, as we can judge from Cain's not-sea-level performance.

GwaM49M.png

How many knee surgeries has Cain had? He probably needs to fight in New Orleans at this point.

Brock beat Appalachian Heath Slater with Minnesota lake cardio.

SmallSingleGeese-max-1mb.gif

You know, I am a big Cain fan and I always thought Cain would beat Stipe if they fight sometime soon. With that being said, Stipe is continuing to improve with every fight and his stand up/fight IQ is the best at HW right now. His wrestling is also very solid. Cain is just as well rounded as Stipe, and he looked unbeatable against Browne at 200, he looked phenomenal. Granted that was against Travis Browne, but still, Browne isn't a push over. I think this would be a classic pick em fight, but Stipe has been an active fighter that has ran the gauntlet at HW and has now defended 3 times. I just can't root against him.

Stipe rd 3 TKO

I hate to say it but I think Cain is done. Way way way too many injuries.

Stipe can do sea level too. His parents are from Split, Croatia.

Split-waterfront-and-Marjan-hill-view_XL.jpeg

He definitely can, but at sea level only.

You know, it's like they say in real life... if one glass of wine a day is good for you then I bet 3 bottles of wine a day is even better for you, so with that in mind... if Sea Level Cain is unstoppable then underwater Cain must be the Krakken.

Schaub said Cain has a cage around his spine (i guess he meant Cain had spinal fusion done ?). That will surely affect his style of fighting, question is by how much.

I believe Ohio is a completely flat, not sure if serious about the "mountainous mid-western" part?

Back