305_Brian_Ortega.0.jpg

Nuff said the on that...

honesty is my greatest adversary

{<jordan}

Big
Papa
Gunz
bbf57-1523615495-800.jpg

It's on his profile at Sherdog and it's also part of his handle on twitter. It literally took 10 seconds to find this info. (I already knew his nickname and its origin. I just typed in his name to see how easy it was to find).

Why look up information yourself when you can ask someone to look it up for you?

Because Sherbros know everything... Duh!!

No worries. It's a strange name tbh. I'd love to hear it's origin
I believe they talked about it on Rogan's podcast, that he is just a beast at pulling off triangle chokes in the gym, so they nicknamed him T-City.

readin this title made me think about mad max fighting in thunderdome.."two men enter one man leaves" ..
plus the blood thirsty people in dat movie are kinda similar to us mma fans hehe

You mean can Ortega survive Holloway. I think both guys have a solid chance to win but Holloway's resume is way better, and it isn't even up for debate. That being said, this is one of the best fw fights in years.

Yea he can survive. He prob has a better chance than anybody really. I still think Ortega has a good chance of submitting anybody he faces though. So let's just sit back and watch this one

No worries. It's a strange name tbh. I'd love to hear it's origin
Theres a city where every resident is Brian Ortega. Except for a couple that are Rener. Similar to all the agent Smith's in the last matrix film.

TCity

It's on his profile at Sherdog and it's also part of his handle on twitter. It literally took 10 seconds to find this info. (I already knew his nickname and its origin. I just typed in his name to see how easy it was to find).

Why look up information yourself when you can ask someone to look it up for you?
Maybe alot of us dont give a fuck, and better things to do with our time

Frode, you haven't heard of Brian "T-City" Ortega my bruva? #1 contender in the FW division of teh UFC? Awesome hands, great footwork, real big dude for FW & literally almost choked the life & soul out of Cub Swanson in mid fkng air, he had Cub synched up irightn a mid air guillotine but had to readjust is mid fkng air and STILL got the TAP. Had Cub not tapped he would've absolutely went into a possible coma

Also, here is a pic of Rener Gracie (Brian's trainer for years) and Brian Ortega

maxresdefault.jpg

#NORWAYFKNGRULES

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Christopher1077
Back