Can Frankie take Holloway down like he did to all these guys?

He wont do anything with them.edgar chokes in title fights.

Takedown... More than likely. Hold him down and do damage... We will find out. But it is all over if the fight stays standing. #BLESSED !!!

Edgar has good enough angles he should be able to enter into a few take downs, but Max's boxing is going to be a problem for Edgar in a 5 round fight, fan of both guys but I can't ever root against Edgar so hoping Frankie wins.
That being said I think Max wins a comfortable decision, if he does I want to see Frankie at 135. He can be champ there, 145 he can beat anyone but Aldo and probably Holloway

Frankie recently got pieced up by Aldo and had a ton of trouble with Jeremy Stephens. Holloway smashed Aldo and cruised against Stephens.

MMAth > Frankie's wrestling

He 30-27ed stephens with a torn MCL.....

Takedown... More than likely. Hold him down and do damage... We will find out. But it is all over if the fight stays standing. #BLESSED !!!

One round with Frankie delivering GNP like he did against Penn, yair, and cub can change the whole complexion of the fight.

But if Frankie can't even get the threat of the TD working, then he's fucked.

Everyone in that video, besides cub, has better TDD than Holloway.

Frankie can totally take him down.

Frankie and Chad Mendes are the best wrestlers in the division. I think Chad would get knocked out, while Frankie would do a better job on his feet until he takes it to the ground.

If he can actually shoot deep enough to get to Max's hips, I would say yes. But I'm not sure how he deals with Max's length, because he uses it so well. It's a fascinating fight.

Bro if Max got wrestle fucked by Conor with a torn ACL, I'm 1000% sure Mah Boi Frankie can take him down as well.

Max has gotten much better at getting up and is big enough to stuff the long shots, Frankie will have to time his shots and keep Max on his back if he lands them. I don' see that going smoohly enough for Frankie to get the ud. Max finishes him in the late rounds imo.

Frankies slick mix of boxing,TDs and his durability will give him the win.

Back