Can Arona or Thiago Silva save LHW?

cyrusthevyrus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Cormier and Glover will retire. Gus injured. Volkan out.

Ricardo Arona:

capturar_4.png

Thiago Silva:

thiagosilva2_crop_north.jpg

Arona can save it if he brings those girls with him.

Seen Thiago fight at ACB 74.

Pretty solid performance. Not sure if he fits into the UFC, but since LHW is really fucking shallow they might just need someone like him. At least he comes to bang.

Arona is one of the top 5 most boring fighters of all time. Sherdog only cares about him cause you guys think he's sexy.

Wasn't Thiago the guy who got arrested for drawing his gun or something?

Pretty solid performance. Not sure if he fits into the UFC, but since LHW is really fucking shallow they might just need someone like him. At least he comes to bang.
He was one of my favorites when he still was in the UFC. I don't think they will ever get him back. After the whole gun thing they gave him a second chance and he messed it up again.

I just watched his last fight, very entertaining! They both came to throw down. Also I thought Thiago's chin was a bit shot but he ate some bombs and just kept coming forward.

Instead of Arona, could we bring back the Rampage that slammed him? I miss that Rampage

Thiago Silva got dropped in like every fight of his and was juicing iirc, so

I know the OP is a troll, but hey

Arona looks to be doing perfectly fine there without needing to get KOd as a work obligation

T Silva has been losing to regional journeymen

He would be top 7 in the UFC or something like that.

LHW is just terrible. And highly ranked guys like Glover, Manuwa and Shogun are old as fuck and on their way out. DC is almost 40 FFs. I would not be surprised to see Glover drop his next 2-3 fights and retiring.

Only thing that keeps that geriatric at the top of the division is the lack of real prospects.There is not a single top prospect.

Oh, and I think Volkan will be exposed by the first solid wrestler that tries to take him down.

Letting Bader, Krylov and Davis go was #1 bullshit.

Instead of Arona, could we bring back the Rampage that slammed him? I miss that Rampage

Thiago Silva got dropped in like every fight of his and was juicing iirc, so

I know the OP is a troll, but hey
That Page does not exist anymore. He is a HW now, and not a good one. He was like 250+ pounds against 213lbs King Mo and still got outwrestled.

Thiago been KOd 3x since leaving the UFC...Teddy Holder laid him out.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back