Can a promoter out there please put on Kharitonov vs Cro Cop...

standupsprawl

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Please... this is one last old school fight we have not got to see. Make it happen. Who wins??

Please... this is one last old school fight we have not got to see. Make it happen. Who wins??

Mirko by brutality.
( I can't believe I say that, but current state is current state)

Agreed OP. Other fights that need to happen:
AE vs Mirko
AE vs Kharitonov
Kharitonov vs Minakov

Could be interesting, but I thought Crocop wanted his revenge tour.

Why not Kharitonov against Roy Nelson in a belly bumping contest?

Kharitonov vs Alecks has to happen.

Fedor vs Cro Cop main event.

Let em all juice to the gills like they were in PRIDE as well!

They were supposed to fight at Glory 17....Kharitonov pulled out of that fight....

I'd pay to see this fight. Would be a good one for Rizin NYE.

Kharitonov KOs him.

I'd like to see Sergei get his chance at sending Aleks back to Kadyrov's bedroom where the competition is easier.

Thats a fucking great matchup honestly, why did Kharitonov look so shitty against Ayala? Jetlag or he was off some juice? His fights in Kickboxing/Glory were legit. His KO's of Arlovski and Overeem are crazy AF

Thats a fucking great matchup honestly, why did Kharitonov look so shitty against Ayala? Jetlag or he was off some juice? His fights in Kickboxing/Glory were legit. His KO's of Arlovski and Overeem are crazy AF

I would venture to guess he didn't take his opponent seriously.

You may as well reference his knock out of Pedro Rizzo in PRIDE if you're going to talk about his knock outs from 10 years ago.

Time marches on and Kharitonov's waist line continues to grow.

I think he didn't take the fatboy seriously, going in guns blazing swinging wide and open.

Good experience, I doubt he repeats the same mistake vs similar cans again.

He would crush the guy in a rematch.

Time marches on and Kharitonov's waist line continues to grow.

Classic mass cultivation.

Just adding more power to his already ridiculous punch.

I'd love to see this!! I think Sergei would win now

Sergei is done. He looked even worse recently in Russia. Cro Cop would destroy him.

Back