Campaign video to have James McSweeney vs Karol bedorf II at KSW42

king of theRing

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

So rumor mill is that they're wanting pudz vs bedorf but supposedly dont have it locked. After the jay silva fight, it showed it is useless to do this fight cause pudz offers nothing but his name on his resume to Bedorf.

If they didnt match feenando and that other killer, one of those would have been nice, but since theyre booked against each other and Rolzalski is playing hard to get, only fight that makes sense.

And have pudz fight that new actor turned mma fighter or whatever.

Bedorf already beat McSweeney - why have a rematch? Pudz always sells tickets so they can match him up with anyone.

How about Bedorf vs Andryszak?

Bedorf already beat McSweeney - why have a rematch? Pudz always sells tickets so they can match him up with anyone.

How about Bedorf vs Andryszak?

Is that the guy fernando is fighting? James wanted it so i helped him try and get it, but if it was me, id say match fernandos opponent with bedorf and mcsweeney vs Fernando and 2 winners fight and have pudz fight a guy theyll know he would beat in his hometown. I dont know if title is vacated or not though

Is that the guy fernando is fighting? James wanted it so i helped him try and get it, but if it was me, id say match fernandos opponent with bedorf and mcsweeney vs Fernando and 2 winners fight and have pudz fight a guy theyll know he would beat in his hometown. I dont know if title is vacated or not though
Title is indeed vacated.

Sweeney should fight Jay Silva than if not Pudz

Sweeney should fight Jay Silva than if not Pudz

We'll see. I think james not being on this upcoming card or december kind of got to him. He really wanted to fight on either and loves Poland, but from what Martin released saying they pretty much want james on cards outside of Poland ( which is the right move busniess wise)

But when you tell a fighter we'll get you something for this or that and change your mind, and the fighter wants to fight, they don't like that.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back