Came Across This Deontay Wilder Story That I Wasn’t Aware Of!

Todd498

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Wow! His Lawyer must have did a real good job on this one! “STRANGULATION” That’s some messed up shit. And come to think of it I have heard him on a podcast talk about how he likes to “get real rough” with females during intimacy.

Some girls like that stuff, I had an ex that liked to be choked.

Some girls like that stuff, I had an ex that liked to be choked.
Dude there is a differemce between choking your girl a bit and busting up her face causing swelling. I like to choke a chick as much as the next man. But smacking a girls face that hard you bust it up..

Nah man.

Dude there is a differemce between choking your girl a bit and busting up her face causing swelling. I like to choke a chick as much as the next man. But smacking a girls face that hard you bust it up..

Nah man.

For sure, I didn't watch the video, i'm at work so I was just commenting about what I read in this thread.

For sure, I didn't watch the video, i'm at work so I was just commenting about what I read in this thread.
Swollen eye brows a swollen face possible broken nose. I thought the same before I watched the video. It sounds pretty bad.

Last edited:
Swollen eye brows awoken face possible broken nose. I thought the same before I watched the video. It sounds pretty bad.

Damn, that's fucked up, that's way more than really rough sex, that's straight up assault.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back