Calling Spider or Bones as GOAT is just ridiculous

Silva and Jones are AAA+++ level entertainers very highly decorated MMA fighters,I am huge fan of both fighters but both busted 2 times by illegal substances,Fans just should act like growns and stop calling them as GOAT
Do you smoke dope or drink once in a while? Maybe do coke at a party here or there? If not you are fucking lame as fuck. I ranked the GOAT fighter off what I have seen them do fighting. PERIOD. I dont care about ANYTHING ELSE. JONES is GOAT.

TRT vitor was awesome and did not Fail a test but everyone knows he was JUICED to the gills. So did you like him then?

Silva and Jones are AAA+++ level entertainers very highly decorated MMA fighters,I am huge fan of both fighters but both busted 2 times by illegal substances,Fans just should act like growns and stop calling them as GOAT
Grow up bro, you’ve been here long enough to know better.
<{hughesimpress}>

That mw belt don’t mean shit .... fakest accomplishment in Ufc history and his blind fans actually think he did something

Says r-harper-1.

Anderson couldn’t do what GSP did.

People only call them GOATs ironically. No one actually believes it.

Beat dead horse deader.

So? Everytime they got “busted” those wins got overturned.

They passed all the other tests just like the other “goats”

I agree.

Both are frauds and shouldn’t be on any serious GOAT list/debate
They aren't. Only idiots support and enable proven ped cheaters. It speaks horribly about themselves in the end which is telling.

They are all on steroids.
Call him goat or what you want but Jones is the best current fighter

Says r-harper-1.

Anderson couldn’t do what GSP did.
You don’t think Anderson could’ve cherry picked a easier LHw champ and won that belt .... someone like Forrest Griffin perhaps ? ...or are you referring to Bisping edging an old Spider ? Let’s see how Gsp fights in his 40’s

Do you smoke dope or drink once in a while? Maybe do coke at a party here or there? If not you are fucking lame as fuck. I ranked the GOAT fighter off what I have seen them do fighting. PERIOD. I dont care about ANYTHING ELSE. JONES is GOAT.

TRT vitor was awesome and did not Fail a test but everyone knows he was JUICED to the gills. So did you like him then?
Amen !!!

You don’t think Anderson could’ve cherry picked a easier LHw champ and won that belt .... someone like Forrest Griffin perhaps ? ...or are you referring to Bisping edging an old Spider ? Let’s see how Gsp fights in his 40’s

So GSP cherry picked the guy who Anderson lost to.

Young Spider was getting tapped out by Japanese cans. Old Spider can’t stop taking duck pills. Maybe if GSP is on them he’d have a chance in his 40’s

So GSP cherry picked the guy who Anderson lost to.

Young Spider was getting tapped out by Japanese cans. Old Spider can’t stop taking duck pills. Maybe if GSP is on them he’d have a chance in his 40’s
Young and old Spider lost , but prime spider never did .... prime Gsp tapped to strikes from a natural LW ... ouch

Young and old Spider lost , but prime spider never did .... prime Gsp tapped to strikes from a natural LW ... ouch

Lol.

Anderson was in his prime when he got tapped out by 4-7 Takase and LW Chonan

Thanks for the support. I want to get rid of these idiots who care if someone pops positive. That shit doesnt matter. "PROFESSIONAL FIGHTER" do Roids. Even if they are prescribed by a doctor. Same shit as doing it illegally and i dont care. I like great fights and juiced up fighters that we dont know by a positive test yet are the best IMO. But im old school

Back