California Surgeon and gf arrested: more #metoo

Has there been a spat of drugging, raping, picture taking, illegal weapon packing surgeons that I am unaware of?

I think you have the movement confused.

It's "Me too, I'm a victim", not "Me too, I'm a rapist".

https://www.usatoday.com/story/life...-surgeon-girlfriend-arrested-rape/1353029002/

California couple accused of drugging and raping women while in possession of firearms.

They went to burning man and other festivals.

Combo of alcohol ecstasy blow ghb used during alleged acts.

Enhancing charges due to being in possession of unregistered assault rifles and high capacity magazines in California

Defendant had 1000s of pictures and videos of alleged acts.

In metoo fashion the alleged acts took place in 2016 but are just now coming out.... even though apparently a neighbor phoned police the day of one of the incidents when the victim left the couples apartment screaming.
What the hell does this have to do with #metoo? This is traditional police work.

#metoo is about bringing to light creeps by virtue of mass testimony (although it didn't take long for it to become a single woman's testimony) while the rest of us "listen and believe". This is hard evidence, and victims mustering the courage to come forward and highlight their abusers has nothing to do with this; nothing in the article about that.

Pitiful attempt to justify a deleterious witch hunt on the back of business-as-usual. Nice try.

Qt4796.gif

Really, you're trying to politicize this?

This was a vile thing, and you're an idiot.

What the hell does this have to do with #metoo? This is traditional police work.

#metoo is about bringing to light creeps by virtue of mass testimony (although it didn't take long for it to become a single woman's testimony) while the rest of us "listen and believe". This is hard evidence, and victims mustering the courage to come forward and highlight their abusers has nothing to do with this; nothing in the article about that.

Pitiful attempt to justify a deleterious witch hunt on the back of business-as-usual. Nice try.

My me too reference is based on the facts that the alleged incidents took place in 2016 yet they are arrested in 2018.

Why were they not arrested on the the spot when the police were called to the residence by a neighbor who heard screams?

It’s fishy to me and when you read that they were consuming alcohol molly coke and ghb... the goat burning man etc festival orgy cocktail, it just doesn’t add up to me the way the charges are read, “they lured people and fed them drugs with guns present, if anyone else wants to make an accusation we got your back”

I’m curious how they accessed his phone to see all these videos. I guess he didn’t have an iPhone with Face ID.

I do think that this behavior is disgusting.... it’s sad that this is what excites people. Hey look at me I’m a rich doctor and I do Drügs and have threesomes while claiming I want a perfect marriage on reality shows.

It happened in 2016 and they’re only now coming out with this? What a witch hunt. Everyone knows that what happened two years ago does not matter and there is never a reason to not come forward with this.

<Kpop775>
<DisgustingHHH>What a completely tasteless response. Do you ever have a non-partisan thought in your head?

Life with no parole. With atleast 15 years in solitary.

GHB got such a bad rap, why can’t they just give it back to bodybuilders, we’ll deal with it from there

Fuck bodbybuilding, but I'm down to try some GHB. I'll even sign up for a college course if it counts as "experimentation".

<DisgustingHHH>What a completely tasteless response. Do you ever have a non-partisan thought in your head?
Yes, a lot of times. Which part was partisan? I clearly responded to his comment about it having happened in 2016 and that in true ‘metoo’style it ‘only’ came out 2 years after. Do you know what partisan means?

Fuck bodbybuilding, but I'm down to try some GHB. I'll even sign up for a college course if it counts as "experimentation".
You said date rape drug and college in the same sentence, there goes your chance of running for public office

My me too reference is based on the facts that the alleged incidents took place in 2016 yet they are arrested in 2018.
Which suggests the authorities just learned about them. This is a normal timeline. #metoo didn't change this. It has nothing to do with testimony bringing to light past abuses. This remains unsubstantiated.
Why were they not arrested on the the spot when the police were called to the residence by a neighbor who heard screams?
Are you out of your mind? Unless you have a material victim willing to testify that he or she has been assaulted how do you justify an arrest?
It’s fishy to me and when you read that they were consuming alcohol molly coke and ghb... the goat burning man etc festival orgy cocktail, it just doesn’t add up to me the way the charges are read, “they lured people and fed them drugs with guns present, if anyone else wants to make an accusation we got your back”

I’m curious how they accessed his phone to see all these videos. I guess he didn’t have an iPhone with Face ID.

I do think that this behavior is disgusting.... it’s sad that this is what excites people. Hey look at me I’m a rich doctor and I do Drügs and have threesomes while claiming I want a perfect marriage on reality shows.
This is all irrelevant nonsense that doesn't remotely justify the grossly destructive, anti-due process, anti-male witch hunt #metoo.

Which suggests the authorities just learned about them. This is a normal timeline. #metoo didn't change this. It has nothing to do with testimony bringing to light past abuses. This remains unsubstantiated.

Are you out of your mind? Unless you have a material victim willing to testify that he or she has been assaulted how do you justify an arrest?

This is all irrelevant nonsense that doesn't remotely justify the grossly destructive, anti-due process, anti-male witch hunt #metoo.

Thanks for proving my point

Why wasn’t the “material victim” willing to testify when the cops were called?

What changed in 2 years that now all of a sudden she’s willing to cooperate .....

My bad for referencing me too. I saw a similarity in the fact that bill Cosby(who’s now been found guilty) and Harvey Weinstein(who’s now been arrested) for example, did all these bad things many years ago and then out of no where 30-50 people come forward.

The same way his doctor has now been charged 2 years later and the prosecutor is asking for many more potential victims to come forward.

Do you really not see any similarity there?

Back