California is On Verge of 7.0+ Quake

thanks for the heads up. someone sent me another advisory today. hope everyone stays safe. get that water ahead of time just in case.

review earthquake safety with your family!

84DEUMf.gif

3mb_razorramon.gif

I really didn't need to hear this.

Actually it's all of a 1% chance over the next seven days. I dealt with inclement weather from hurricanes on a much more frequent basis back in Florida.

We've been overdue for a long time . Anyday could be the big one.

Great now the molemen will come to the surface we already have reptilians to deal with

Am I safe in Vancouver? Away from all of those all of those filthy dirtbags.

Big deal so the ground vibrates a little, earthquakes are overrated

Anyone have 30k I can borrow for my earthquake insurance deductible?

I remember the Northridge quake like it was yesterday. I lived in Northridge when the quake hit. I was only 9. That day we were off from school(MLK day), so I was going to get up and watch Good Day LA, since the Power Rangers were going to be on it. My eyes opened up a couple minutes before the 4:31 quake, I remember it because I had a clock flashing. Then a couple minutes later, the ground started to shake like crazy, I was like WTF, my brother jumped up, and next thing you know my parents came rushing in to get us out of the house. The entire city was dark and scary until the sun rose.

We drove around the city, saw the Kaiser building was cracked, apartment buildings collapsed and even the mall was destroyed. CSUN(Cal State University of Northridge) also took a beating.

There were some images that will remain me forever. Some motorcycle cop died, one of the Freeways snapped, and flew off his bike to his death.

Picture below.

Northridge-Earthquake-Freeway-Collapse.jpg

quake.jpg

Here was the mall

Kaiser3StoryParking.jpg

4eb4bbc5944d5e126192f379e8b675ce.jpg

I'm in San Francisco, near the port. This may be an interesting 7 days.

Or it may not.

I remember the Northridge quake like it was yesterday. I lived in Northridge when the quake hit. I was only 9. That day we were off from school(MLK day), so I was going to get up and watch Good Day LA, since the Power Rangers were going to be on it. My eyes opened up a couple minutes before the 4:31 quake, I remember it because I had a clock flashing. Then a couple minutes later, the ground started to shake like crazy, I was like WTF, my brother jumped up, and next thing you know my parents came rushing in to get us out of the house. The entire city was dark and scary until the sun rose.

We drove around the city, saw the Kaiser building was cracked, apartment buildings collapsed and even the mall was destroyed. CSUN(Cal State University of Northridge) also took a beating.

There were some images that will remain me forever. Some motorcycle cop died, one of the Freeways snapped, and flew off his bike to his death.

Picture below.

Northridge-Earthquake-Freeway-Collapse.jpg

quake.jpg

Here was the mall

Kaiser3StoryParking.jpg

4eb4bbc5944d5e126192f379e8b675ce.jpg

Is there an explaination why they collapsed? We're the earthquake proof too lax? Regulations not followed? Soil too shit?

Back