Cain was the closest we will ever get to Fedor.

How do you see Cain vs Big Nog going? Big Nog was like Werdum in that Cain wouldn't want to take him down, and like Werdum he had enough boxing to pressure Cain. Prime Big Nog had a MUCH better chin than Werdum.

I don't see Cain being able to use his wrestling against Nog. As a result his pressure is less effective.

Cain KO big Nog years ago man!!!!!!!!!

No he didn't. His 2 best wins were decisions against guys who went 10-12 in the UFC.

He "crushed" Sylvia and Arlovski---as have several others.

Who cares about Nog and Mirko's records in the UFC? Mirko had over 100 fights at that point and Nog had taken more damage than anyone ever yet Nog STILL won the UFC title.

Fedor beat Nog, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Sylvia, Hunt, Schilt, Herring.

He tried to fight Barmett but Barmett juiced.

He tried to fight Randy but the UFC wouldnt allow it.

Sergei could not make it past Aleks, his little brother

He wiped out the whole HW division. If you deny this you weren't watching at the time

By the time he fought Werdum he had already been fighting like 13 years and everyone says he stopped caring about training at that point. He was at the top for 8 years and stopped caring. Not everyone can stay at the top forever but I have never seen anyone with such a dominant undefeated reign for 10 years like that. Anderson is the only one who comes close

Fuck his 30s.

How many atheletes dominate into their 30s?

Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali and Jerry Rice.

Well lets see: MJ was finals MVP at 35...Lebron is still BY FAR the best basketball player...15 years in.

Aaron Rodgers is 33...Brady is 40.

Stipe, Werdum, Cain, Hunt, and Reem: all mid 30s or older.

HW "prospect" Derrick Lewis is 32.

Guida is 35 with 50 fights and is still relevant in a weight where speed and reflexes are more vital.

Last edited:
Who cares about Nog and Mirko's records in the UFC? Mirko had over 100 fights at that point and Nog had taken more damage than anyone ever yet Nog STILL won the UFC title.

Fedor beat Nog, Cro Cop, Arlovski, Sylvia, Hunt, Schilt, Herring.

He tried to fight Barmett but Barmett juiced.

He tried to fight Randy but the UFC wouldnt allow it.

Sergei could not make it past Aleks, his little brother

He wiped out the whole HW division. If you deny this you weren't watching at the time

By the time he fought Werdum he had already been fighting like 13 years and everyone says he stopped caring about training at that point. He was at the top for 8 years and stopped caring. Not everyone can stay at the top forever but I have never seen anyone with such a dominant undefeated reign for 10 years like that. Anderson is the only one who comes close

100 fights you say????

Top amateur boxers have like 300 fights.

CroCop was 32 and the most heavily hyped signing ever.

You act like he came to the cage with a walker.

We've reached that point that is very common in these threads: the point of making excuses why Pride "legends" flopped in the U.S.

CroCop: The hypothetical GOAT. "If only derr Ring...and if not for derr wear and tear."

Cain KO big Nog years ago man!!!!!!!!!
Lol. That is an old shot version of Nog. That was like 2010??? Nog's prime was 2000 to 2004. He was still great in 2006 and 2007 but after that kick from Herring in their 3rd fight he eas never the same. Watch Nog vs Herring 3. Watch how good Nog's boxing was in the first round until Herring catches him with a kick. Nog has been Zombie Nog ever since

The dude has taken more damage and been in more wars than anyone. You should watch his fights in PRIDE when he was younger

Ronda was the closest thing we ever got to Fedor.

Dominant fighter in a young sport filled with one or two dimensional fighters. Started losing when the sport caught up to them. Now wouldn't be favored against anybody in the Top 10 of their division.

Wait so he cut to 205 instead of going for the HW belt to test himself?

Out of respect for Cain, he moved out of the division. DC would have had a fairly good career at HW, as evidence shows.

100 fights you say????

Top amateur boxers have like 300 fights.

CroCop was 32 and the most heavily hyped signing.

You act like he came to the cage with a walker.
No, I have just watched combat sports all my life.

And this is not boxing. There are not too many MMA fighters that have the mileage, damage and injuries that Mirko had. Remember he also had a deviated septum surgery early in his UFC tenure and he had already taken a lifetime of abuse from boxing, kickboxing and PRIDE

Fedor was closest we got to Cain.

No, I have just watched combat sports all my life.

And this is not boxing. There are not too many MMA fighters that have the mileage, damage and injuries that Mirko had. Remember he also had a deviated septum surgery early in his UFC tenure and he had already taken a lifetime of abuse from boxing, kickboxing and PRIDE

Reem and Rothwell both have WAY more fights than Mirko.

He was a flop dude. Get over it. Old man Randy DESTROYED the very same Gonzaga who killed CroCop.

14 Japs on CroCop's resume...14!

I challenge you to find a Jap HW who's relevant today.

He had already been fighting for like 13 years by the time he fought Bigfoot. He was already past it. Who knows what Bigfoot was on for that fight? Plus, that fight ended due to a cut.

And yet, Fedor fanboys said this argument was invalid for Anderson Silva. I'm no Silva fan but even I noticed how active he was on the ground against Sonnen, but looked almost like a fish out of the water on his back against Weidman. Why the double standard?

Reem and Rothwell both have WAY more fights than Mirko.

He was a flop dude. Get over it. Old man Randy DESTROYED the very same Gonzaga who killed CroCop.

14 Japs on CroCop's resume...14!

I challenge you to find a Jap HW who's relevant today.
Lol a flop? Was Michael Jordan a flop because of his years with the Wizards?

Cro Cop accomplished more than Reem and Rothwell ever did

I don't care if Reem beat Buenatello for the Strikeforce title. Cro Cop beat Barnett for the OWGP title

Fedor is a top 1000 fighter at best. Srs... He's truly bad to have Mark Coleman take his back that's just absolutely pitiful.

Yep and that time Anderson got dropped by Chael. He sucks too

And when GSP got KOed by Serra. GSP is not even a top 10000 fighter after that.

Remember when Cain got flash ko'ed by JDS? That makes Cain a glass jawed tomato can, right?

And when Jones tried to roid 3 times against DC...dont even get me started on that

Fedor was the closest we will ever get to Fedor.

<Fedor23>

Ever huh????

Fuckin Pride dorks.

Fedor was juiced to the gills.

4-4 on U.S. soil.
prior to usada, anyone who wanted to juice and get away with it, could.

Whether It was pride, ufc, strikeforce It doesn't matter.

Urine tests you know are coming, not that difficult to pass.

Fedor lost because he'd been fighting for almost a decade, had a lot of injuries, didn't quite have the fire he had In the past.

The best most hungry fedor we've ever seen was In pride.

A high level athlete can only perform at the peak of his ability for a short window.

Lol. That is an old shot version of Nog. That was like 2010??? Nog's prime was 2000 to 2004. He was still great in 2006 and 2007 but after that kick from Herring in their 3rd fight he eas never the same. Watch Nog vs Herring 3. Watch how good Nog's boxing was in the first round until Herring catches him with a kick. Nog has been Zombie Nog ever since

The dude has taken more damage and been in more wars than anyone. You should watch his fights in PRIDE when he was younger

I still think Cain beats him FEDOR is the PNP GOAT hands down what I am saying is that Cains wrestling would have neutral ed anything g Nog brought and I believe same result ensues. Brutal Ko or two again.
But Fedor went through his guard, GNP, stood with him, excelled in all areas, FEDOR WAS GOAT

Peak Cain murders peak Fedor...I suspect the Pride dorks feel the same.

Disrespect to Cain, Stipe, JDS, and Brock.

Fedor ran from all of them.

Even Hendo had a better career than Fedor.

3 of those 5 were juicers? Cain and Stipe could still pop.

Back