Cain Velazquez back in the gym.

I think he'd smash Overeem, actually.
It’s a good matchup imo. Reem is a big guy but also has more experience then anyone and has great great grappling, be interesting to see how Cain tries to beat him

I was going to post on two things: (1) Asking if someone helped Cain with his Spanish. (2) Reset his funny leg curl video. Someone posted both of these things within the first five posts. I think we're running out of material on Cain...

Is the superstition true that if Cain pops out and sees his shadow, it means six more weeks of injury?

It’s a good matchup imo. Reem is a big guy but also has more experience then anyone and has great great grappling, be interesting to see how Cain tries to beat him

Hands are always low. Cain clips him. Reem seems to be phoning it in these days.

Hands are always low. Cain clips him. Reem seems to be phoning it in these days.
True, but Cain isn’t really a heavy hitter. He’ll drop you with a combo or from relentlessly punching you in the clinch and things like that. He breaks fighters with the pace. I wanna see how him vs Overeem goes in the grappling. Reem is a strong guy with a great clinch game, also has good TDD.

I think Cain beats him with the pacing and prob a GNP finish but I still wanna see it

Reading all these funny comments makes me sad that Cain doesnt take this seriously. Someone find the interview where he basically said he doesnt stretch or warm up before workouts lol

Some of these MMA strength coaches are absolutely awful
What makes you think he is "strength training?" There are other reasons you would use a machine to lift.

Machine weights have their purpose. The strength training bros need to calm down.

If he comes back and Stipe beats DC it might be worth a revenge fight. I mean he hasn't fought since 2016 but at least he easily won that fight.

Now that Hawkin's chair is available Cain is more mobile than ever!
813wE89utAL._SY450_.jpg

Back