Cain velasquez tattoo

So the rate of violence among non-whites is because of the past???

YES! It didn't just happen spontaneously yesterday! Everything that happens today is as a result of the past. Oh, and there are certain non-white groups with far lower rates of violence than white people, Asians most notably.

White people aren't allowed to be proud of anything, nor can they be acknowledged as superior in anything compared to other races, because of some stupid white people in history. Gotcha.

Black people are acknowledged as being the best runners in the world because data supports that. Data shows that white people are more intelligent than black people, but acknowledging that is extremely racist.

Data does not show that white people are smarter than black people. Everything you've ever seen regarding race and intelligence is a correlationary argument and not a causal one, I can guarantee you that.

The person I was responding to was talking about high poverty areas. Can you tell me a high poverty area that dosen't have a high gang crime rate? Also robbery tends to carry an assault charge with it.

It's not just high poverty, but high poverty and dense population. there arfe rural poor areas that probably don't have high crime rates. I'm guessing of course.

People will frame the answer usually by cherry picking parts of history (white colonisation)(well pride movements are almost entirely derived from anti-colonial sentiments, so yeah), ignoring others (North African slave trade of whites) and then develop an historical oppression narrative to fit with their own biases (we're talking about America here...well, and Nazi Germany since so many of these American skinheads pay homage to it. In Rwanda, they talk about something entirely different. If you're referring to a bias for one's own surroundings and nationality, then so be it. the narrative is no less accurate.). Cue critical theory, white privilege(aka majority privilege that exists everywhere on earth) and other abstract, selective, ahistorical

Hopefully this thread picks up again tomorrow. I hope i didn't write all this for nothing.

Data does not show that white people are smarter than black people. Everything you've ever seen regarding race and intelligence is a correlationary argument and not a causal one, I can guarantee you that.

There has been at least one study where black, white and black/white mixed children were adopted to families with the same socioeconomic status and their IQ was monitored.
White children did the best, mixed slightly poorer and black the worst. I think that shows a link between race and intelligence.

There has been at least one study where black, white and black/white mixed children were adopted to families with the same socioeconomic status and their IQ was monitored.
White children did the best, mixed slightly poorer and black the worst. I think that shows a link between race and intelligence.

You are really going to have to post a source for this or (black) people may try to murder you

You are really going to have to post a source for this or (black) people may try to murder you

lXxiHu5.jpg

From the Minnesota transracial adoption study.
And how would they murder me over the internet?

lXxiHu5.jpg

They can, that's how...plus you are white so you should feel bad about it, just in incase you weren't aware of that fact being over in Finland.

lXxiHu5.jpg

Post a link to the actual "study". I would like to know who authored it, what their methodolgy is, and how badly they were ripped apart in peer review. Also, you shouldn't use IQ testing as a legitimate, scientific display of real intelligence. The process has been under fire for years- it has serious flaws.
Also, if you stop and just think about it for one second, how on Earth would skin tone shape intelligence? The idea that white people are genetically superior to black people (naturally smarter) is super duper racist, and the psuedo sciece historically used to support such tripe has long been dismissed as the quackery it is.

Edit: I thought this sounded familiar. I went over this in a class once. The initial study being referenced here is from 1976, and has indeed been taken to task over the years. Essentially, there are no meaningful conclusions that can be drawn from it. The real problem is that such studies presuppose there is a genetic basis for race in the first place. And, like I said, an actual definition of what constitutes itelligence remains hotly debated.

Last edited:

Go back and actually read the study. All the children tested were either black, or of mixed race. The purpose was to compare that data with the performance of white children, but no white children were tested as a facet of this study. It was all about placing black and mixed race kids into various adoptive scenarios to compare whether or not genetics or environment explained poor IQ tests.The authors of the study also omitted data concerning asians for some reason. The whole thing is from the 70's and really shouldnt be used to prop up racist ideas. I imagine you saw this "info" through a link on some shady website and posted what you thought were pertinent details without actually reading them.

Good posts, I would think socioeconomic factors would be the reason for the difference in IQ and the fact that certain people with different skin complexions happen to be found more often that not in certain socioeconomic 'classes' would make it seem as if the person's race had to do with their IQ results when in fact their race isn't what causes the difference, but their socioeconomic standing does.

Last edited:
LOL Who cares about "history"???

Right now...in the year 2014...the rate of violence committed by non-whites against whites DWARFS the rate of violence committed by whites against non-whites.

The crime rate of poor people on middle income people dwarfs the reverse? go figure.

There is also the fact that blacks are a minority so if they randomly chose their victims they would be hitting whites the most.

First show me a source that proves IQ accurately measures intelligence if it measures anything at all, then show me the source for this study. Then perhaps you can find me a scientifically accurate definition of what race is. the reason i mention that is because several European groups have been tested separately and been found to have IQs rivaling and exceeding the gap between blacks and whites overall. Would it not be sloppy for one to conclude that one's skin color correlates with intelligence when the range within that skin color is as wide as can be?

There's a study that shows East Germans scoring one standard deviation lower than West Germans despite the fact that they shared the same ancestry.

Consider, for example, the results from Germany obtained prior to its 1991 reunification. Lynn and Vanhanen present four separate IQ studies from the former West Germany, all quite sizable, which indicate mean IQs in the range 99

The crime rate of poor people on middle income people dwarfs the reverse? go figure.

There is also the fact that blacks are a minority so if they randomly chose their victims they would be hitting whites the most.

Actually, most crime is intra-racial. For example, 84% of white murder victims were killed by white people.

Actually, most crime is intra-racial. For example, 84% of white murder victims were killed by white people.

Bingo.
The statistics giveth, the statistics taketh away.

Back