Cage The Elephant's new single

SSgt Dickweed

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Is really good, and holy hell the music video is probably the best I have seen in a long time.

I prefer the new single of Joseph the Elephant.

These guys are a serious pain in the ass to work with. The music is their best attribute.

What do you mean? You rodie'd for them?

Oh and they won a Grammy.
They came through one of the venues I work at. Big show, sold out. They were a high maintenance band. Very demanding, not fun to work with. Singer threw a fit during the show (a little over halfway through) and he just left mid song and ended the show. Lots of unnecessary rockstar drama.

Like the song not the video.
Is he Mick Jagger son?

I fucking love Cage. Will be seeing them again soon at a local festival. Their last album wasn't nearly as good as the past ones but still good. One of my favorite concerts ever was seeing them at a really tiny place back home when they were touring for their first album. We were smoking a joint and saw Matt pacing on the phone in the back parking before the show but were too scared to ask him to join. They did a meet and greet at my rental house last year at Hangout fest but unfortunately that was the first year I skipped.

How did they winning a grammy for a 2015 album?

Great band... didn't this song come out over a year ago?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back