C4 Pre-Workout

Easy The Great

@Silver
Reaction score
I've been taking this for a couple weeks and it gives me some good pumps... Anyone else use this?

All the time if I'm dragging @ss after work. It does not list the sugar content though...

I've taken all of the ota pre workout over the past 15 years and the most effective formula for me with the least residual side effects was GAT Nitraflex, followed by MRI Black Powder and Dorian Yates Noxpump.

Jacked used to contain 1,3 dimethylamine which was what made it so effective, but also illegal for ota consumer use, so they changed the formula.

You can still order pure 1,3 dimethylamine from amazon and add it to your pre workout, but be very careful with the dosage.

I like it. But I prefer this version
874280c4-55c3-4dea-b587-22dfa1e469ef.jpg._CB308226509__SR285,285_.jpg

College kids are drinking pre workout drinks just to stay awake. The Red Bull's and Monsters aren't cutting it. Esp and mesomorph for the win.

Meso is great but if you are sensitive to stimulants it might be too strong for you. Besides the flavors I'm not a huge fan of C4, I really like smoking gun for pumps and focus though.

I've been taking this for a couple weeks and it gives me some good pumps... Anyone else use this?

I use to use the actual good pre workouts like Jack3d with the DMAA/1-3dih and Craze but, both got pulled for being too good.

Caffeine hinders muscle growth so .... pre workouts are garbage .. black coffee with a spoonful of macadamia chocolate protein butter = way better

I used to use it. I don't really need a pre-workout.

Back