Shoop BWR Cain Shoop - They Called Me Mr Glass

bigwaverider

✌️ SHOOP MOD ✌️
Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Gonna leave this up in the Heavies for a day and then move it to Shoopville.

(press play. turn up volume by the speaker icon)
T09AXMW.gif

He needs to explode man.

You’re a victim of your own success BWR.

He needs to explode man.

You’re a victim of your own success BWR.

oh i can make him explode. i can make him expode real good!! like excellently good.

4/10

Would be better with the Afro

If you notice the afro is gone. This is MUCH higher level Photoshopping than keeping it there. It takes time to remove an afro from 200 something frames brah.

oh i can make him explode. i can make him expode real good!! like excellently good.

If you notice the afro is gone. This is MUCH higher level Photoshopping than keeping it there. It takes time to remove an afro from 200 something frames brah.

I dig the reference.

Make it so.

it will take a long time to make it properly....

No, I realize it’s obviously alot of work. Don’t waste your time on my sense of imagination.

I love your work, which was the point all along.

No, I realize it’s obviously alot of work. Don’t waste your time on my sense of imagination.

I love your work, which was the point all along.

Ok man. It is a ton of work. I'll show you Allister Overeem's head exploding instead. I don't think I ever posted this gif. I'm a good head exploder. :D

JGVASNp.gif

Ok man. It is a ton of work. I'll show you Allister Overeem's head exploding instead. I don't think I ever posted this gif. I'm a good head exploder. :D

JGVASNp.gif

Bravo!

This gif ain’t giffin but as you made the reference yourself. The pic will have to do.

Farm+Report+Hosts.jpg

You blew it up real good.

Back