Buy or a Sell: Girls night out and girls who go clubbing are looking for Alpha male to cheat!

Seaside

Caudillo
Banned
Reaction score
Yes so I go club every weekend and I do seee stuff as do my bouncer friend does too.

This is from I have seen. Western feminist inspired party girls live by code of wanting to cheat with the 'right guy'.

this to me mean that any girl like to go regularly and want go without you is not good a relationship.

https://www.themodernman.com/relationship/is-it-okay-to-let-your-girlfriend-go-clubbing.html

does not be a weak man wait to be cucked! You is doomed if you marry or long term date a non-traditional woman. Find traditional woman= happyness if you is a real man.

Am I dyslexic, or can you just not type for shit?

That being said, I would agree if they are going frequently. Once in a while is okay.

My ex had the same response to me going clubbing. Thought I was trying to get some tail since that's what clubs seem like they're for. I generally hate clubbing thought but I went because it was my friend's birthday so I got drunk and danced like a retard with my buddies without picking up chicks. I don't see why there can't be the occasional women who are in a similar boat.

bitches ain't shit but hoes & tricks

Why people act like "cucked" is bad thing man if someone wants to spend time entertaining my wife while i do something more interesting why would i be upset???

Girls night out isn't a big deal if they're going wine tasting or whatever, but clubbing means dancing and grinding about and is sort of a meat market not-for-committed relationship types. Girls in relationships going clubbing by themselves is like a guy in a relationship going to a nudie bar.

Girls night out isn't a big deal if they're going wine tasting or whatever, but clubbing means dancing and grinding about and is sort of a meat market not-for-committed relationship types. Girls going clubbing by themselves is like a guy in a relationship going to a nudie bar.

but it is a worse cause guy who to a nude bar wont get sex unless he pay. women more easily get laid and can have a picking more or less at club.

Am I dyslexic, or can you just not type for shit?

That being said, I would agree if they are going frequently. Once in a while is okay.
Pretty sure he's ESL.

Which doesn't excuse how shitty this thread is. I'm fairly sure the only people who use the term "alpha male" seriously are 24/7 internet dwellers (ironically, the farthest thing from an "alpha male).

Why people act like "cucked" is bad thing man if someone wants to spend time entertaining my wife while i do something more interesting why would i be upset???

<{Joewithit}>
You must be one of them "intellectuals" I read about.

Pretty sure he's ESL.

Which doesn't excuse how shitty this thread is. I'm fairly sure the only people who use the term "alpha male" seriously are 24/7 internet dwellers (ironically, the farthest thing from an "alpha male).

i am not alpha male badass that brings girls home everynight from club. sooo what? but it a stretch bit to think i is 24/7 internet dweller.

I'd be more worried if it were the bar. When I was out chasing tail constantly it almost never failed that if it was 2 girls out at a bar, one of them was looking for D.

Really though there's nothing wrong with a girl going out every once in a while. If it becomes a constant thing then yeah, somethings wrong. And it's not because she's looking to be near "alphas", it's because she wants to be away from you.

But if your girlfriend goes out once (let's say it's a single friend's birthday) and you immediatelly start thinking that she's looking for a man and that you're about to get cucked then you've got mad insecurity issues to deal with bro.

Girls night out isn't a big deal if they're going wine tasting or whatever, but clubbing means dancing and grinding about and is sort of a meat market not-for-committed relationship types. Girls in relationships going clubbing by themselves is like a guy in a relationship going to a nudie bar.
To be fair it depends a lot on the club (type of people who attend, music, lighting etc etc). Some of them are fairly harmless and a pretty good place for a girl who just wants to go out dancing. Not every club is a no-holds-barred slaughtering grounds type of place where relationships go to die.

i am not alpha male badass that brings girls home everynight from club. sooo what? but it a stretch bit to think i is 24/7 internet dweller.

By making this thread I'm gonna assume you're either single or have an Asian mail order bride.

Pretty sure he's ESL.

And here I thought technology would finally destroy the language barriers via translation.
<DCrying>

There is no need for married people to go to clubs without their spouses. There are plenty of great lounges, bars, cafes, restaurants that you can go to for womens nights that aren't pick up spots. Clubs are for single people and cheaters.

Back