Business on-screen partnerships that can be made between UFC and WWE

They need guys who come from legit backgrounds. It helps their product. Always looking for that. Some of them work out some of them don't.

UFC made great money off punk. They would do it again w someone else if it turned out the same. No doubt
Cain Velasquez did zilch, nada for WWE.

The fans had zero reaction to him and 99% of the fans had no idea who he even was and he looks like dogshit physically, even by pro-wrestler in 2024 standards.

Rousey helped the women's division get a bit more credibility even though she was terrible the entire time. Ken Shamrock was a legit talent, unlike the other 2, who were useless.

Cain Velasquez did zilch, nada for WWE.

The fans had zero reaction to him and 99% of the fans had no idea who he even was and he looks like dogshit physically, even by pro-wrestler in 2024 standards.

Rousey helped the women's division get a bit more credibility even though she was terrible the entire time. Ken Shamrock was a legit talent, unlike the other 2, who were useless.
Ronda wasn't useless. Her first run was good. Second one not so much. Doesn't mean they regret it or it wasn't worth doing. Doesn't disprove anything that I've said. Wrestling doesn't need things to be long term for it to be worth it. Mayweather was only there for a short time and it worked.

Ronda wasn't useless. Her first run was good. Second one not so much. Doesn't mean they regret it or it wasn't worth doing. Doesn't disprove anything that I've said. Wrestling doesn't need things to be long term for it to be worth it. Mayweather was only there for a short time and it worked.
Oh that's another guy they didn't need.

Need would imply the business wouldn't flourish without these people. They could have never signed Cain and absolutely nothing would have changed. Same for Mayweather's one-off

I can give Ronda a little credit for helping the division but no, she was absolute dogshit the entire time. She was over for a little bit but once the fans saw what she really was, it was all over and Ronda couldn't handle kayfabe.

Oh that's another guy they didn't need.

Need would imply the business wouldn't flourish without these people. They could have never signed Cain and absolutely nothing would have changed. Same for Mayweather's one-off

I can give Ronda a little credit for helping the division but no, she was absolute dogshit the entire time. She was over for a little bit but once the fans saw what she really was, it was all over and Ronda couldn't handle kayfabe.
No only do they need it. Not only do they want it.

But they crave it.

They need guys who come from legit backgrounds. It helps their product. Always looking for that. Some of them work out some of them don't.

UFC made great money off punk. They would do it again w someone else if it turned out the same. No doubt
Willing to try =/= need

No only do they need it. Not only do they want it.

But they crave it.
I promise you with 0 doubt that WWE would have been just fine if Cain, Ronda and Floyd Mayweather never stepped foot in that business.

No one person is needed. If they can survive without Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan, they surely can without people who were nothing by comparison to these guys when it comes to the business.

I promise you with 0 doubt that WWE would have been just fine if Cain, Ronda and Floyd Mayweather never stepped foot in that business.

No one person is needed. If they can survive without Steve Austin and Hulk Hogan, they surely can without people who were nothing by comparison to these guys when it comes to the business.
Would collapse into nothing. Ronda took them from tears to glory

Crave

Just like UFC craving more cm punks and brocks
Yes, when I got absolutely fucking blitzed 2 years ago and went walking down the street, and my drunk curiosity got the best of me, I NEEDED that vibrating fleshlight, cuz I spent money on it. I mean, I used it as many times as WWE had Gable Steveson in broadcast matches, and discarded it just as gracefully, so the need was paramount

Edit* woah now, Gable for the WWE is not comparable to Punk for UFC

Yes, when I got absolutely fucking blitzed 2 years ago and went walking down the street, and my drunk curiosity got the best of me, I NEEDED that vibrating fleshlight, cuz I spent money on it. I mean, I used it as many times as WWE had Gable Steveson in broadcast matches, and discarded it just as gracefully, so the need was paramount

Edit* woah now, Gable for the WWE is not comparable to Punk for UFC
Yea it didn't work out but they was wanting that guy. They want as many Kurt angles as they can get.

Back