Buffer vs. Buffer

Bruce is comically bad. I end up yelling at my stream for the fights to start whenever he winds up with his long winded crap.

I dont like Michael, he doesn't pump me up for the fight, Hearing him im like "ahhh ok"
<{hmmm}>

But Bruce pump me up, love it, im like "yes lets do it!"
<{jackyeah}>

Always got like a James Bond type feel from Micheal Buffer. More of an Austin Powers type feel from Bruce. Best way I can put it from my perspective.

tumblr_n4md2el1f41shlr2wo1_500.gif

Show snowbro some respect u assholes

Every thing about Bruce Buffer screams cheap knock off, right down to the fact that they have the same surname. Also Michael and his trademark saying are internationally known, if you don't follow MMA then you don't know Bruce Buffer.

I dont like Michael, he doesn't pump me up for the fight, Hearing him im like "ahhh ok"
<{hmmm}>

But Bruce pump me up, love it, im like "yes lets do it!"
<{jackyeah}>
I agree with this.

Lets get ready to rumble is a GOAT line, but when Bruce announces i want to gel my hair back, grab the TV remote as a microphone and scream from the top of my lungs, ITS... TIMEEEEEEEEEEE.

2 mill seemz shy for as long as he'z been doing it & he'z on every single event. I couldn't find the link... but I saw an interview where they talked about how much Bruce makes & it's like 30,000 per card.

Last year teh UFC put on 41 cardz... so if Bruce waz on every one & made 30,000 each that would be 1,230,000 he made last year alone.

Last edited:
I agree with this.

Lets get ready to rumble is a GOAT line, but when Bruce announces i want to gel my hair back, grab the TV remote as a microphone and scream from the top of my lungs, ITS... TIMEEEEEEEEEEE.

<{monica}>

Michael is far superior and I don't think it's even close. It's almost like Michael, after having done a few UFC's, pretty much blew it off and realized he could make far more money in boxing. Then Art Davie put the alligator and shark moats on hold and realized Michael had a brother.

Michael Buffer is overrated. Quite often he will announce the wrong name or the wrong thing at a weigh in (not usually on fight night though). Often seems uninterested as well. Bruce is a little too enthusiastic though, so somewhere in the middle would be perfect.

Bruce is basically living off what his brother set him up for. This is like asking who is better, mj or tito.

Bruce tries waaaay too hard.

Bruce was Michael's manager for a long time though, at least I thought. Still. $2 million from announcing and watching fights, not bad..

I like Bruce..

Bruce mouth of marbles buffer! I would rather they have kept Goldie and get rid of buffer. It's time? Really? Couldn't come up with a better tag line? Retire him already.

bruce is a creepy little weasel, can't stand him.

i'd rather have this fuckin dork.

Back